- Lea Salonga took to Facebook and expressed her frustration over another module of DepEd
- The page she was concerned about was a multiple-choice question, which asked about what a tattoo symbolizes
- One of the choices was "being a criminal" and that it was the correct choice based on the answer key given for the said module
- The singer-actress slammed the module and even said that she is already thinking of getting a tattoo just to prove a point
Lea Salonga took to her official Facebook page on Tuesday, Nov. 17, and posted a photo of a page of a DepEd module.
It was a multiple-choice question, which asked what a tattoo symbolizes.
The options were being a criminal, being a slave, beauty, or being a member of the lower strata of society.
What really irked the international singer was that the answer key provided that the right answer was letter (a), which was "being a criminal."
"Okay, someone would need to tell me if this thing is really ok’d by the DepEd. And if so, WHAT KIND OF BS IS THIS???" said Lea.
Here is the question that got to the nerves of the singer-actress.
3. Ang tattoo ay simbolo ng______.
A. pagiging kriminal
C. kagitingan at kagandahan
D. pagiging mababang katayuan sa lipunan
The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the learning system. The Department of Education had to make lots of adjustments. They addressed the problem of a lack of laptops for online learning and said that those who do not have laptops need not buy.
Aside from the learning issues, health issues also abound. A teacher who was preparing for the opening of classes contracted COVID-19.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!