- These celebs have foreign blood but a pure Filipino by heart
- They are proof that combining Pinoy genes and foreign blood is also a good idea
- Some of them are combinations of not just 1 but 2 nationalities
The product of a foreign blood and pinoy genes are truly stunning.
They might be half-Filipino, but a pure Pinoy by heart.
KAMI learned from GMA News Entertainment that these Pinoy celebs are so proud of being Pinoy though their foreign blood is very evident.
1. Marian Rivera has a Spanish Dad and a Filipino Mom.
2. Jacklyn Jose who is Mary Jane Sta. Ana Guck has a German-American blood.
3. Donita Rose is a product of half-American half-Pinay blood genes.
4. Enchong Dee is a 'Chinoy'.
5. The stunning Bea Alonzo is a Filipino-British Actress.
6. Arci Muñoz has a Spanish descent.
7. Angelica Panganiban's biological father is an American.
8. Jessy Mendiola's mom is a pure Pinay while her dad is half-Lebanese and half-British.
9. Another half-Pinay half-British is Yassi Pressman.
10. Rafael Rossell is a combination of a Norweigan and a Filipino blood.
11. Pretty Liza Soberano is a Fil-Am
12. Venus Raj is a combination of Pinay and Indian blood.
13. Obviouly, Kim Chiu is a 'Chinay'.
14. Angelica Dela Cruz has half- Filipina, half-Italian blood.
15. Soon to be Mrs. Gutierrez, Sarah Labhati is born to a Moroccan father.
16. Just like Anne Curtis, Iya Villania has a half-Australian blood.
17. Solenn Heussaff often visits her French dad.
18. Kim Domingo is also a half-Pinay half French.
19. Ejay Falcon is half-French as well.
20. Megan and Lauren Young came from Virginia, USA, the hometown of their American dad.
Be amazed with this young Pinoy artist's extraordinary masterpiece. André Manguba makes celeb portraits using pasta and ketchup | Kami Stories on KAMI YOutube channel