- Some of our Local celebrities will really make us look back at them twice for they have other fellow celebrity that has a great resemblance at them
- Many have already recognized their resemblance and that they even admit that they really look exactly the same
- Another thing is that they are not even blood related to look the same
KAMI learned from youtube that these celebrities have big resemblance.
Not just their faces, but some even have the same hair, same complexion or same 'talent'.
Surprisingly, even if the other one is a man and the other is a woman, they are still look-a-like.
Here are the Pinoy celebrity look-a-likes that were only separated at birth.
1. Sarah Geronimo and Morissette Amon
During the audition of Morisette in the The Voice Philippines, many already noticed that she looks like the Popstar Princess, Sarah Geronimo. Not only that, they even have the same gift which is singing and performing.
2. Kathryn Bernardo and Nadine Lustre
It is undeniably true that these two are look-a-likes. In some of their posters, ads or even billboards, you will really have to stop and come closer if the Nadine is on the picture or Kathryn. Funny thing is they almost have the same projects, both have love teams and hot boyfriends.
3. Angel Locsin and Glaiza De Castro
Most of their pictures especially during the time that Angel was still a Kapuso, you would really think that they sisters.
4. Bella Padilla and Bea Alonzo
Their names even sounds the same and they look almost the same. you might even think that they are twins.
5. Alden Richards and Joshua Garcia
Maybe it is just because of their 'good boy' image, but their fans say they really look the same.
6. Regine Velasquez and Angeline Quinto
Just like Sara and Morissette, Regine and Angeline are not just look-a-likes they even sound the same. The two are also gifted with the same talent and that is singing.
7. Elisse Joson and Maris Racal
Though Elisse has a fairer complexion than Maris, Many still notice their resemblance.
8. Maxine Medina and Coco Martin
Well if Coco Martin cross-dress for some roles, he really looks like Maxine especially if he portraits as a beauty queen.
Here is a full video of the celebrity look-alike compilation which KAMI obtained from Youtube.
Beauty hack has never been this easy. Curly Hair Using Paper Tissue on KAMI Youtube channel