Maine Mendoza, inihayag full support sa TVJ: “Pointless kung wala yung TVJ and then continue with the show”

Maine Mendoza, inihayag full support sa TVJ: “Pointless kung wala yung TVJ and then continue with the show”

- Maine Mendoza, in a recent interview conducted by MJ Marfori, expressed her full support to the comic trio of Tito Sotto, Vic Sotto, and Joey De Leon, otherwise known as TVJ

- The actress also revealed it was her personal choice to go wherever TVJ goes and that no one forced her into making that decision

- She said that it was her and her fellow “Dabarkads’” decision to also resign en masse in a show of solidarity with the comic trio

- It can be recalled that right after TVJ announced they are parting ways with TAPE, Inc., the producer of “Eat Bulaga,” the co-hosts, often referred to as “Dabarkads,” also resigned

Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!"Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!

Maine Mendoza, in a recent interview conducted by MJ Marfori, has aired her side in the “Eat Bulaga” debacle.

Maine Mendoza, ibinunyag full support sa TVJ: “Pointless kung wala yung TVJ and then continue with the show”
Photo: Maine Mendoza (@mainedcm)
Source: Instagram

She expressed her full support to the comic trio composed of Tito Sotto, Vic Sotto, and Joey De Leon, who are popularly known as TVJ.

It can be recalled that TVJ, on May 31, announced mid-program that they are parting ways with TAPE, Inc., the producer of “Eat Bulaga.”

After their announcement, the co-hosts, often referred to as “Dabarkads” which include Maine, also resigned in a show of solidarity with TVJ.

Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!

In the interview with MJ, the actress clarified that it was her own personal choice to resign and to go wherever TVJ goes.

She also said this was also the position of the rest of the “Dabarkads.” Maine also explained her decision as regards the matter.

“Well, para sa amin, pointless kung wala yung TVJ and that we’ll continue with the show so kung saan sila, doon talaga kami,” Maine said.

The actress also emphasized that no one in TVJ talked to them or forced them to decide the way they did.

“They didn’t even talk to us about it na ‘oh kung saan kami dun kayo ha’, they didn’t force us at all so talagang lahat kami, lahat kaming ‘Dabarkads’ decision talaga naming yun and we just want to clear out na wala sa amin ang pinilit and yun in a heartbeat talaga,” Maine clarified.

"Eat Bulaga" is the longest-running noontime variety program on Philippine television. The show premiered on July 30, 1979. Its pioneer hosts include showbiz icons Vic Sotto, Joey de Leon, and Tito Sotto. "Eat Bulaga" went back live on air on GMA with its new lineup of hosts last Monday.

Recently, Maine expressed joy in a post on social media over the impending re-airing of a show by TVJ on TV5. Yesterday, June 7, MediaQuest group has announced it has entered into an agreement with TVJ to provide content on TV5 and the group’s affiliate organizations. While it wasn’t revealed as to whether they would be carrying the “Eat Bulaga” brand, Maine used one of the show’s tagline “isang libo’t isang tuwa” in her own post. It can be recalled that TVJ disassociated themselves from TAPE, Inc., the producer of “Eat Bulaga” of which they are the main hosts, on May 31.

Previously, she took to Instagram to share a heartfelt post about “Eat Bulaga.” On her online page, Maine uploaded some photos taken at the show’s studio. Along with the photos, the TV host penned a message to Dabarkads and to the noontime program.

Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!

Source: KAMI.com.gh

Online view pixel