- These luggage brands meet the standards of our local celebs who love to travel
- 'It girls' Anne Curtis, Isabelle Daza and Georgina Wilson have the same taste for their luggage brands
- These brands suits their 'packing' personalities
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed!
Choosing the best bags and luggages is also an important thing to consider in travelling.
We really need to have the best luggage that can have all your essentials.
Also, style can add to the appeal of the luggage for it also reflects your personality.
KAMI learned from cosmo.ph that these celebrities have their own taste when it comes to luggage brands.
1. KC Concepcion's classic yet elegant, black and white sturdy trunk is truly for a chic like her. Also, she travels with a Louis Vuitton monogram rolling luggage.
2. Gretchen Barretto chooses a French brand, Goyard for all her travel kits.
Sometimes, she also use a Rimowa Salsa Cabin Multiwheel or a Louis Vuitton Pegasse 55 in Damier Ebene print.
3. It's a matchy-matchy set of luggage for the Queen of all Media. Either a Prada or a Louis Vuitton, Kris loves to travel with matching luggages with her sons Bimby and Joshua and even with their trusted Yaya Bincai.
4. Anne Curtis, Isabele Daza and Georgina Wilson have the same taste when it comes to luggage brand.
They are all fan of the american brand, Tumi.
Anne has the silver Tumi Tegra-Lite Packing Case in different sizes.
Model Georgina Wilson has the same packing case but in black.
Soon to be Mom, Isabelle Daza has a Tumi 19 Degree Polycarbonate Packing Case and a 19 Degree Aluminum International carry-on.
5. Senator Chiz Escudero's fashionista wife, Heart Evangelista prefers a Rimowa sport Multiwheels for their check-in baggage.
It allows her to to move her luggage in whichever direction and over different types of flooring.
Heart also owns a chic red Salsa Deluxe Hybrid Cabin multiwheel as her carry-on.
6. Jericho Rosales and wife Kim Jones have the same Rimowa Topas Multiwheel Electronic Tag.
It allows them to check in their luggage via an app.
7. Even Scarlet Snow has her own Rimowa polycarbonate rolling luggage just like her parents Dra. Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho.
Be amazed with this young Pinoy artist's extraordinary masterpiece. André Manguba makes celeb portraits using pasta and ketchup | Kami Stories on KAMI youtube channel.