- Here are the celebrity parents who are proud to tell the world that they love their adopted parent as their own
- They are mostly considered as the 'eldest' in the family
- Although they are not truly blood related, they are still loved equally and treated as a family
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed!
These are the children who can be considered as the 'lucky ones' for they were adopted by some of the country's famous celebrities
Though they are not blood related, and they knew about their situation, they are still treated equally, with unconditional love by their celebrity parents.
KAMI learned from GMA News that these adopted kids are also well-loved by their celebrity parents who are also proud of them.
1. Nicole Quizon- Dolphy
Nicole was still a baby when she was adopted by the late comedy king Dolphy in 1990.
Though she is just adopted, she is actually the only legitimate child among Dolphy's 18 children.
2. Sabina Santiago- Claudine Barretto and Raymart Santiago
Claudine truly loves children. She is even open to the idea of having an orphanage. She considers Sabina as her eldest child.
3. Kiel to Oyo Boy Sotto and Kristine Hermosa
Kiel was given to Kristine one day after attending church at Victory Christian Fellowship. He was just a baby then. Now Kiel is already 7 years old.
4. Yohan Agoncillo to Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo
Judy Ann was still single when she adopted Yohan. But when she married Ryan, they immediately fix the papers for the legal adotion of Yohan. She is now using 'Agoncillo' for her last name.
5. Lotlot and Matet De Leon- Nora Aunor and Christopher De Leon
Just like Yohan to Judy Ann, Superstar Nora Aunor had Lotlot beore she tied the knot with veteran actor Christopher De Leon.
Meanwhile, Matet was given to Nora by her biological mother Antonia Cabaltera.
6. Senator Grace Poe- Susan Roces and Fernando Poe Jr.
Senator Grace Poe was still an infant when she was found wrapped in a blanket at Jaro Cathedral in Iloilo City on 1968.
She was originally given to a fan of Susan Roces and FPJ.
The fan was close to the celebrity couple and they decided to legally adopt Grace.
7. Miguel to the Megastar Sharon Cuneta and Senator Kiko Pangilinan
2012 when Sharon Cuneta had a star-studded celebration for their adopted son Miguel who became officially a 'Cuneta-Pangilinan'.
This graduation season, try this easy and classy make up. Graduation Makeup Tutorial for Filipina: Easy Prom Makeup (Step by Step Tutorial) | BeKami on KAMI YOutube channel