In this era of cutting edge technology, the GCash MasterCard has made it easier, safer and convenient for holders to transact money. What do you need to know about this particular card?
If you possess the card, you can use it for cashless shopping, money withdrawals, bills payments and other transactions. The card works alongside the app and can be used to shop online or withdraw from BancNet ATMs.
What is GCash MasterCard?
This is a physically reloadable prepaid card used to pay for online and in-store purchases and withdraw money from ATMs. It also allows customers to enjoy the benefits of a credit card and a debit card in one. It is one of the fast and convenient ways of transacting money.
What bank is GCash MasterCard? The collaboration between CIMB Bank and G-Cash gave birth to the first-ever bank account, which can be opened and maintained straight from an app. The account has no initial deposit, no maintaining balance, no lock-in period, and no hassle in moving funds to and from your wallet.
How to get GCash card
There are three ways you can use to order the card. Here is how to apply for the MasterCard:
- The G-Cash app.
- The G-Cash online MasterCard order.
- Off-the-shelf through partner convenience stores.
The card is only available to fully verified users and is worth P150. That said, the process of application varies depending on which way you decide to go.
When using the app, the steps are as follows.
- Tap "Show More" on your dashboard.
- Tap "Cash-Out" under fund management.
- Select "ATM Withdrawal" then, tap "Order Online" to proceed.
- Fill up the required fields, then proceed for payment.
Online MasterCard order
Here is how to apply for GCash through the online MasterCard order.
- Visit the online MasterCard order link and fill up the necessary details.
- Read the terms and condition, then agree by ticking the required box.
- Verify your order details, then tap the "Submit Verification Details".
- You will receive a confirmation message.
Off-the-shelf through partner convenience stores
The card is now available at convenience stores like Ministop, All Day, Lawson, and 7-Eleven. It can be acquired at only P150. Before this offer, customers needed to order the card online and have it delivered.
Once you pay, the applicant can expect to receive their card within ten days upon confirmation of your payment. If an applicant fails to receive it within ten days, he is advised to submit a ticket.
How to activate your MasterCard
After the MasterCard has been delivered, the applicants need to activate it to use it. To do this, with your Globe number.
- Dial *143#
- Select G-Cash > 2 G-Cash Card > 1 Activate Card.
- Fill in the necessary details from your MasterCard.
The card comes with instructions on activating and how you can use it once it is linked to your account.
Ways of using the GCash MasterCard
There are various ways you can use your MasterCard. Some of the uses include cashless shopping on websites or online stores, bills payments, money withdrawals, among others.
With the G-Cash account, you can quickly transfer your available PayPal balance and use the funds. The presence of MasterCard takes the whole experience to a whole new level as holders of the card can use it for cashless transactions anywhere at any time.
Here is how to get started with Globe GCash MasterCard and PayPal:
- Sign up for a PayPal account through the G-Cash app.
- Use your preferred email address and complete the setup process to collect payments for your online sales or freelancing services.
- Link your PayPal account on the app to start withdrawing your available balance.
GCash cash out
The steps involved are simple. They include:
- Inform the cashier that you would like to Cash-Out from your wallet.
- Provide your mobile number and desired Cash-Out amount.
- Present a valid identification document.
- Wait for an SMS confirming your Cash-Out. Reply with the OTP to confirm.
- Receive the money from the cashier once you have confirmed.
GCash Mastercard withdrawal fee
When you want to withdraw at any Globe store or authorized partners, the withdrawal cost is P20 for every P1,000. Using the MasterCard is convenient as the GCash ATM withdrawal fee is only P20.00 per withdrawal.
How to track GCash MasterCard delivery
Do you know how to track GCash Mastercard? If it is past ten days and you have not received your card, you need to find out why. Fortunately, GCash Mastercard tracking is simple. You need to call the hotline (2882 or (02) 782-2882) or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can check GCash Mastercard delivery status if you have an account. The steps below will apply.
- Simply login into your account.
- Go to Order History.
- Click into the order you wish to track.
- Click on the Check My Order button above to follow the delivery status.
How much is the transaction fee for GCash?
The majority of transactions are free of charge. However, for bills payment, the service fees range from PHP 5 to PHP 15. When sending money, a service fee of up to 2% of the total amount may be charged. For cash-in transactions, it depends on the method you use to load your card.
GCash MasterCard is now available to G-Cash account holders. The information here provides you with a summary of what the card is about, its various uses and procedures of applying for one.
Kami.com.ph also published an article on BPI Blue MasterCard. This is your start-up international credit card, which is accepted by various establishments worldwide. Whenever you use the card, you earn points. The points can then be redeemed into some fantastic items or services.
Cardholders are entitled to P2 million free travel insurance and can also withdraw money up to 30% of their credit limit in over 1 million ATMs worldwide. The card is perfect for your everyday spending.