Technological University of the Philippines courses, fees, admission
Technological University of the Philippines commonly referred to as TUP, is one of the prestigious centers of excellence in the country. The university has opened its doors to students from across the world and thus experiences high numbers of intakes each year. It offers numerous courses and has several campuses spread across the country.
Do you wish to join TUP? There are several things about the institution you need to be aware of before you can make it your university of choice. Some factors, such as courses offered, the application process, tuition fee, Technological University of the Philippines uniform, among others, are a must-know if you wish to become part of the institution.
Technological University of the Philippines
This is a public and state-managed institution in the Philippines. The center began as a trade school in 1901 before becoming a state university in the year 1978. Currently, the university is known all over for its smart and dedicated graduates in industrial, engineering, and vocational fields.
The institution has good vision, mission, and adherent core values that control interactions and activities within it. The Board of Regents governs the institution and board constitutes major stakeholders from it.
It has several schools and departments under which different and marketable courses are offered.
Technological University of the Philippines courses offered
Before deciding whether to join TUP or not, one must first find out whether their course of choice if offered in the institution. Below is a list of the Technological University of the Philippines courses.
READ ALSO: University of Baguio student portal, courses, fees, address
If you are looking forward to enrolling for undergraduate programs, this is what the institution offers.
College of Industrial Technology
- BSc in Food Technology
- BSc in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology major in (Computer Engineering, Civil Technology, Electrical, Electronic Communications, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Mechatronics, or Railway Technology)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology option in (Automotive, Foundry, Heating Ventilating & Air-Conditioning / Refrigeration, Power Plant, Welding, or Dies and Moulds Technology)
- Bachelor of Technology in Apparel and Fashion
- Bachelor of Technology in Nutrition and Food Technology
- Bachelor of Technology in Print Media Technology
College of Engineering
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Electronics Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
College of Science
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Laboratory Technology
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc in Environmental Science
- BSc in Information System
- BSc in Information Technology
College of Architecture and Fine Arts
- BSc in Architecture
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor in Graphics Technology major in (Architecture, Industrial Design, or Mechanical Drafting Technology)
College of Industrial Education
- BSc Industrial Education major in (Information and Communication Technology, Home Economics, or Industrial Arts)
- Bachelor of Technical Vocational Teachers Education major in (Animation, Automotive, Beauty Care and Wellness, Computer Programing, Electrical, Electronics, Food Service Management, Fashion and Garment, or Heat Ventilation & Air Conditioning)
- Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education
College of Liberal Arts
- BA in Management major in Industrial Management
- BSc in Entrepreneurship Management
If you are looking forward to studying for a graduate program, the following are offered in TUP.
The Doctorate programs include;
- Doctor of Management Science (DMS)
- Doctor of Education major in (Industrial Education Management (Ed.D-IEM), or Career Guidance (Ed.D-CG)
- Doctor of Technology (DT)
- Doctor of Philosophy major in Technology Management (Ph.D.-TM)
The Masteral programs include;
- MSc in Civil Engineering (MSCE) major in (General Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, or Structural Engineering)
- MSc in Electrical Engineering (MSEE) major in (Electronics Engineering, Communications Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Power System Engineering, Computer Engineering)
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering (MSME) major in (Energy Engineering, or Production Technologies)
- Master of Engineering Program (MEP) with options in (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering)
- MA in Teaching Chemistry (MAT-CHEM)
- MA in Teaching Mathematics (MAT-MATH)
- MA in Teaching Physics (MAT-PHYSICS)
- MA in Teaching General Science (MAT-GS)
- Master in Management (MM)
- Master in Architecture major in Construction Technology Management (M Arch)
- Master in Graphics Technology (MGT)
- MA in Industrial Education major in (Administration & Supervision (MAIE-AS), Guidance & Counseling (MAIE-GC), Educational Technology (MAIE-EdTech), Curriculum & Instruction (MAIE-CI)
- MA in Teaching Technology & Home Economics (MAT-THE)
- Master of Technology Education (MTE)
- Master of Information Technology (MIT)
- Master of Technology (MT)
READ ALSO: Holy Angel University courses, address, entrance, fees
What is Technological University of the Philippines tuition fee?
TUP charges a fee depending on the program one is pursuing. However, there are uniform charges such as the Technological University of the Philippines entrance exam fee, which varies depending on whether one is a local or international student.
Technological University of the Philippines admission
Every year, TUP accepts several students in its various schools. What does it take for one to get admission to this university? Each student undergoes the Technological University of the Philippines online application in pursuit of enrollment opportunity.
Technological University of the Philippines application form is found on the institution's website. The application process is quite simple and has specific requirements that each applicant has to submit.
Technological University of the Philippines contact number and address
Technological University of the Philippines address and contact number are essential to both current and prospective students. The contact information enables the communication between the institution and the stakeholders. You can always contact the university using the contact information below.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone number: 301.3001
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 416.4920
- Email address: tupt.edu.ph
- Telephone number: 823.2457
- Email address: tupvisayas.edu.ph
- Telephone number: (034) 495 3480
You can as well contact them through the above emails for inquiries or clarifications concerning non-academic matters such as the Technological University of the Philippines careers, news, among others.
The Technological University of the Philippines is, without a doubt, one of the best research centers in the Philippines. It offers several undergraduate and graduate courses to its students, and it is known for its quality graduates who have had a positive impact in different sectors of the economy.
READ ALSO: Ateneo de Manila university courses, address, contact number