Kristine Hermosa is a Filipino actress, model, and singer. Her beauty and talent make her a darling to many people, especially soap opera lovers. She developed an eye for entertainment right from childhood. The actress made her first television appearance in a show known as Ang TV in 1996. Often, she acts alongside Jericho Rosales. Her journey in the entertainment scene is incredible and inspiring. What do you think?
No doubt, Christine was born a star. She has proven to be an integral part of the Filipino entertainment scene. Her sensational acting skills have seen her appear in many television shows right from 2000. The appearances have enabled her to win popular awards and honors in the Philippines. Apart from these quick facts, what else do you know about her?
Kristine Hermosa profile summary
- Full names: Anne Kirsten Esmeralde Hermosa Orille
- Nickname: Tin-tin
- Date of birth: 9th September 1983
- Birth sign: Virgo
- Place of birth: Quezon City, Philippines
- Parents: Maximillian Orille (father) and Mari Alma Hermosa Orille (mother)
- Spouse: Oyo Boy Sotto
- Kids: 4
- Occupation: Actress, model, singer
- Nationality: Filipino
- Years active: 1996 - present
Kristine Hermosa was born on 9th September 1983 in Quezon City, Philippines. The actress is a daughter to Maximillian Orille and Mari Alma Hermosa. Kristine Hermosa mother is of mixed ethnicity, Spanish, and Filipino. She is the second born in a family of four kids. Also, she has three siblings.
She is a sister to Joshua Miguel Orille, Kathleen Hermosa, and Maxine Hermosa. Tin-tin, as some people call her, took her mother's maiden name. Her sister, Kathleen Hermosa, is also into the showbiz scene.
Her sister, Kathleen, is the one who introduced her to the showbiz industry. It happened when she accompanied her sister to audition for a show known as Ang TV back in 1996. Even so, she had shown interest from an early age.
At the age of 12, she was among the nine young talents who were selected by the Star Magic network to be mentored. She was in Star Circle Batch 4. She professionally received her first role in a television show known as Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako in 1998.
How old is Hermosa?
Normally, Kristine Hermosa birthday occurs in September. While turning a year older this year, the beauty posted a picture with her husband alongside a lengthy caption. In the post, she thanked her husband for always supporting and loving her. She acknowledged her family and all other people who have stood by her even at her lowest moment. Importantly, as per 2019, Kristine Hermosa age is 36.
READ ALSO: Kate Valdez bio: age, height, education, parents
Kristen has been in two confirmed romantic relationships. She first fell in love with Diether Ocampo, a fellow actor. The two are remembered for their magical appearance in Sana’y Wala Nang Wakas, television series of 2003.
After a few years of dating, the two decided to make it official. Thus, they proceeded to tie the knot on 21st September 2004. The, then couple, was a favorite to many, especially the fans. Unfortunately, their marriage came to a halt a few years later. They decided to call it quits in 2009 through a formal annulment process.
Two years after the annulment, she was lucky to fall in love again. This time she fell in love with Oyo Boy Sotto, an actor. The two love birds tied the knot on 12th January 2011 in a colorful wedding. You can find Kristine Hermosa wedding photos online to get a feel of how cool and lovely the event was. Importantly, it is approximately eight years down the line, and the two seem to enjoy every bit of their union.
Kristine Hermosa children
Currently, Kristine Hermosa family comprises of four kids. Among the four kids, one is adopted. The names of her biological children are Kaleb Hanns, Ondrea Bliss, and Marvic Valentine. On the other hand, Kristian Daniel (Kiel) is their adopted son. She adopted him with Boy Sotto, Kristine Hermosa husband.
Indeed, Kristine has a perfect body for an ideal career. According to the latest statistics, she stands 5' 6" (1.68 m) tall. However, her weight is not known yet.
Kristine Hermosa movies and TV shows are among the most-watched both in and outside the Philippines. Her filming career dates back to 1996 when she took the role of Tintin Fernandez in a television series known as Gimik. Her role in the show was outstanding, that fans decided to nickname her "Tintin". Also, in 1998, she appeared as Willie in a show known as Nagbibinata.
Below is a list of Kristine’s movies/television shows and the roles she played according to year.
- Pia in Gimik: The Reunion
- Chrissie in Oo Na... Mahal Na Kung Mahal
- Pangako Sa ’Yo asYnamorata 'Yna' Macaspac
- Pera o bayong as Julie Ann
- Minsan, Minahal Kita as Pia
- Trip as Celine
- Forevermore as Marian
- Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas as Arabella Grace
- Ngayong Nandito Ka as Garie Cruz
- All My Life as Louie
- Bcuz of U as Ria
- Enteng Kabisote: Okay ka, Fairy Ko: The Legend as Faye
- Til Death Do Us Part as Ysabel
- Wag Kang Lilingon (Angel)
- Gulong ng Palad
- Your Song Presents: Ilalim Ng Ulan (Guest Star)
- Komiks Presents: Bahay Ng Lagim (Guest Star)
- Star Magic Presents: Windows To The Heart (Susan)
- Komiks Presents: Bampy (Bampirella)
- Gulong ng Palad (Luisa Santos)
- Your Song Presents: Christmas Is (Guest Star)
- Prinsesa ng Banyera Maningning (Burgos)
- Sineserye Presents: Palimos Ng Pag-Ibig (Ditas)
- Love Spell Presents: Click Na Click (Wena Eugenio)
- My Big Love as Niña
- Maalaala Mo Kaya: Gayuma as Aida
2009 and 2010
- Dahil May Isang Ikaw (Angela 'Ella' Alferos)
- Sineserye Presents: Nasaan Ka Maruja? (Maruja S. Martinez)
- Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Lumang Piso Para sa Puso (Sandra Perez)
- Noah (Eva)
- My Little Bossings
- Vampire Ang Daddy Ko (Yehey)
2017 – 2018
- Meant to Beh
- Bossing & Ai
- Bagani as Malaya
Awards and nominations
In 2005, she won the title of the Best Actress due to her incredible performance in All My Life. She has also won the following titles:
- PMPC Star Awards for TV Female Star of the Night
- Hall of Fame Hot 100 (2010)
- Box-Office Queen (2006)
- Most Popular Love Team with Jericho Rosales in 2001 and 2002
Indeed, Kristine Hermosa has come a long way to make a name for herself. She has proven her worth in the entertainment scene right from the beginning. Her sense of fashion is an addition to her outstanding portrayal of different roles in movies and TV shows. As her fan, you need to expect more from her because she is here to stay.
READ ALSO: Jun Ji Hyun bio: age, height, kids, husband