Dingdong Dantes breaks silence on viral “power couple” blind item
- Dingdong Dantes addressed a viral “power couple” blind item during his interview on “Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho”
- The actor shared why his marriage to Marian Rivera remains strong after 11 years together
- Jessica Soho directly asked the celebrity about rumors linking them to a controversial blind item
- He responded calmly and said they are confident the issue was not about them
PAY ATTENTION: stay informed and follow us on Google News!
Dingdong Dantes reacted to a viral “power couple” blind item during his guest appearance on Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho, while celebrating his 30th anniversary in the entertainment industry.

Source: Youtube
During the interview, veteran broadcast journalist Jessica Soho first asked Dingdong about the secret behind his 11-year marriage to Marian Rivera despite both being high-profile celebrities.
The actor explained that timing and shared priorities helped strengthen their relationship.
“Malaking bagay po na nagkakilala kami at the time when halos natapos na yung mga kailangan naming gawin as single people,” Dingdong said.
Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!
He also shared that they already had the same goal from the start of their relationship.
“Pero higit sa lahat, malaking bagay that nung umpisa pa lang pareho ang gusto namin. And that is to just simply build the family. Everything evolves around there,” he added.
After discussing their marriage, Jessica Soho brought up a controversial blind item involving a supposedly perfect celebrity couple. The host mentioned that many people online had been trying to guess which showbiz personalities were being referred to.
Dingdong answered the question calmly and with humor.
“Parang every year meron ho talagang mga ganong nakukuha. Una, sanay naman po. Pangalawa eh confident naman po kami na hindi kami ’yun po. Basta ako malinis tayo to,” the actor said.
Jessica then apologized for asking the sensitive question, but Dingdong immediately assured her that it was okay.
“Okay lang. Okay lang,” he replied while laughing.
Several netizens also praised the actor for confidently addressing the rumors instead of avoiding the topic altogether.
Aside from the blind item discussion, the interview mainly focused on Dingdong’s long-running career in showbiz. Jessica Soho also became emotional while recalling witnessing many milestones in the actor’s personal and professional life over the years.
“May mga milestone sa buhay nina Dingdong and Marian Dantes. Lahat ’yun natutukan ko,” Jessica said during the segment.
The interview was part of the special feature aired on “Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho” in celebration of Dingdong’s three decades in the entertainment industry.
Watch the video below:
Jose Sixto "Dingdong" Dantes III is a prominent Filipino actor, television presenter, and filmmaker recognized as the "Primetime King" of GMA Network for his versatile roles in hit series like Marimar and Descendants of the Sun. Beyond his screen career, he is an accomplished film producer through his company, AgostoDos Pictures, and holds the rank of Lieutenant Commander in the Philippine Navy Naval Reserve Command.
In another report, Steve Harvey is set to appear as a special guest on Family Feud Philippines on April 24, marking what is being promoted as a historic moment for the local franchise. The announcement was made by the show with a special message for Kapuso viewers, building excitement for the upcoming episode. The program airs at 5:35 PM on GMA and Kapuso Stream, alongside its ongoing “Guess More, Win More” promo.

Read also
Joshua Garcia recalls filming intense scene with ex Julia Barretto without intimacy coordinator
Meanwhile, Dingdong Dantes and Steve Harvey shared a surprise video call during the Family Feud Philippines anniversary episode, delighting fans of the show. Steve Harvey praised the success of the Philippine adaptation and commended Dingdong for his hosting performance. During their conversation, Dingdong expressed his dream of becoming a contestant on the U.S. version of Family Feud. Steve Harvey responded in a playful manner, even extending an invitation for Dingdong and his family to visit the U.S. studio.
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!
Source: KAMI.com.gh

