- They are the children of our local celebrities that made their parents proud
- Some of them graduated with flying colors
- Their parents posted pictures of their kids on their social media
It's graduation season once again. KAMI learned from pep that some of the celebrity parents were proud enough to share on social media the graduation pictures of their children with some emotional captions.
1. Jose Manalo's youngest daughter Colyn Manalo graduated elementary with Oustanding Achievement Award and Musical Intelligence award.
Her siblings were complete during her special day.
2. Aiko Melendez's 'mini-me' Marthena is now an incoming Grade 7.
She graduated elementary at Saint Pedro Poveda College in Quezon City.
Mommy Aiko posted an emotional message for Marthena on Instagram.
"Congratulations to you my mini me :) @jickainmarthena Incoming grade 7...:) You are blessed to be in a great school, not only did it mold you, of how you are today, But to never stop aiming for your dreams. As you enter grade 7 they’ll be a lot of challenges but pls know with all those, Iam here for you All the way! Love you so much :)" the actress wrote.
3. Estranged couple Claudine Barretto and Raymart Santiago made headlines because of their appearance on their daughter Sabina's graduation rites last February.
4. Sunshine Cruz's Angelina, finished Grade 10 at De La Salle Santiago-Zobel School in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Her other daughter, Chesca graduated Grade six at the same school as Angelina.
5. Jericho Rosales is so proud pf his son Santino as he already received his high school diploma at Colegio San Agustin in Makati.
6. Cherry Pie Picache's unico hijo finished junior high school with flying colors.
7. Bernadette Allyson and Gary Estrada's second daughter Gabbi finished Grade six at Saint Pedro Poveda College in Quezon City.
8. Alma Concepcion's 18 year-old son Cobe Puno graduated from the Ateneo de Manila High School.
9. Sen. Manny Pacquiao's son Michael is moving up to junior high school.
His daughter Princess graduated from Grade Six both are products of Hope Christian School in General Santos City.
KAMI wants to congratulate all the graduates of Batch 2018 and to their parents as well.
Be amazed with this young Pinoy artist's extraordinary masterpiece. André Manguba makes celeb portraits using pasta and ketchup | Kami Stories on KAMI Youtube channel.