If you have listened to the pop-rock music by the Panic! at the Disco band, then the name Brendon Urie does not sound new to you. He is the only original member of the group remaining after the other members departed. Brendon wears many hats. He is a renowned American singer, songwriter, and musician.
Brendon has been active in the music industry since 2004. He is best known as the lead vocalist of Panic! at the Disco. Together with the other members of the band, they have released several successful albums. The group became more famous when it released the Death of the Bachelor album, which landed a top spot on the US Billboard 200.
- Full names: Brendon Boyd Urie
- Brendon Urie birthday: April 12, 1987
- Brendon Urie age: 33 years
- Place of birth: St. George, Utah
- Gender: Male
- Marital status: Married
- Nationality: American
- Brendon Urie height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Brendon Urie Instagram: brendonurie
- Profession: Singer, musician
Brendon Urie biography
Brendon was born on April 12, 1987 in St. George, Utah. His parents are Grace and Boyd Urie, and he is the fifth and youngest child in the family. At the age of two years, his family relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada. For his high school education, he attended Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas. His parents wanted him to attend college, but after graduating from high school, he pursued his music interests.
Brendon started his music career in high school after meeting Brent Wilson. During this time, he got acquainted with Brent Wilson, Ryan Ross, and Spencer Smith. Together, they formed the band known as Panic! At the Disco. In 2005, the band released their debut album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, which was a major success.
One of the songs in the album, I Write Sins Not Tragedies, was a massive hit as it appeared in the 7th position of US Hot 100. This piece entered the charts of other countries such as the UK, Belgium, Australia, and New Zealand. In 2008, the group released the second album known as Pretty Odd. This, too, was a huge success as it reached the 2nd position on the US Billboard 200.
The third and fourth albums released by the group reached the 7th and 2nd positions on the US Billboard 200, respectively. In 2016, the Death of the Bachelor album released by the band was a major hit as it reached the 1st position on the US Billboard 200. The Pray for the Wicked album released in 2018 also topped the US Billboard 200.
Brendon Urie albums
Here is a list of albums released by Brendon together with the Panic! At the Disco band:
- A Fever You Can't Sweat Out (2005)
- Pretty Odd (2008)
- Vices and Virtues (2011)
- Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die (2013)
- Death of a Bachelor (2016)
- Pray for the Wicked (2018)
Brendon Urie collaborations
Here are the collaborations that Brendon has released together with other artists:
- Keep on Keeping on (2014) with Travie McCoy
- Love in the Middle of a Firefight (2014) with Dillon Francis
- Roses (2018) with Benny Blanco and Juice Wrld
- Me! (2019) with Taylor Swift
Brendon Urie awards
Over the course of his career, Brendon has been nominated for several awards. Here are some of the awards he has won:
- In 2019, he won the MTV Europe Music Award for the Best Video category for the song Me! which he released together with Taylor Swift.
- On May 20, 2019 he was honored with the Inspiration Award at the 2019 GLSEN Respect Awards for his work in support of LGBTQ+ education projects.
- Urie was presented with a proclamation, a ceremonial key to the Las Vegas Strip, and a Commissioner's Award for Excellence in the Arts in recognition of his outstanding achievements in music during the Billboard Music Awards Day.
How much is Brendon Urie net worth?
Brendon has had a very successful career in music, and most of his fans are interested in knowing how much wealth he has amassed to date. Well, his net worth is estimated at $8 million. Music is his primary source of income. However, he has also earned a good amount of income as a brand ambassador for companies such as Coca-Cola and Martin Guitars.
Is Brendon Urie married?
Well, he is a happily married man. Brendon Urie wife's name is Sarah Orzechowski. He met Sarah during one of his shows. Brendon wrote the song Sarah Smiles, which is in the Vices and Virtues album, with the intention of impressing her. The two got engaged in 2011 and got married on April 27, 2013.
Well, Brendon Urie is a force to reckon with in the pop-rock music industry. He has risen through the ranks of his music career to become a household name in the industry. The future is bright for young talented artist. We look forward to the release of lots and lots of music that will enter the charts in the future.