2 batang lalaki sa Cebu, natagpuang walang buhay sa abandonadong sasakyan
- Two young boys were found dead inside an abandoned car in Naga, Cebu after being reported missing
- Authorities said the children were last seen on May 17 before they were discovered three days later
- CCTV footage helped investigators trace the boys after they were seen entering a parking area
- The victims’ parents are asking for an autopsy because they are not convinced by the initial findings
Narito na ang paghahanap sa KAMI! Basahin ang mga balita tungkol sa iyong paboritong mga bituin sa pamamagitan lamang ng pag-type ng kanilang pangalan sa search bar!
Two young boys were found dead inside an abandoned car in Naga, Cebu, according to a report by “Unang Balita.”

Source: Youtube
Based on the police investigation, the children were last seen on May 17 before they were reported missing by their family. They were discovered inside the abandoned vehicle three days later.
Authorities said CCTV footage helped in tracing the boys’ movements. The children were reportedly seen entering a parking area where the abandoned car was located.
Police said one of the possible scenarios being considered is that the vehicle may have accidentally locked after the boys entered it. Investigators added that they have not seen any signs of foul play so far.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
However, the parents of the victims are not fully convinced by the initial findings of the investigation. Because of this, they are appealing for the bodies to undergo an autopsy to determine the exact cause of death.
The “Unang Balita” report also showed parts of the police investigation and the CCTV footage used to identify the children’s last known location.
Authorities continue to investigate the incident while the family waits for clearer answers regarding the tragic deaths of the two boys.
Watch the video below:
In other news, a tragic altercation in Bocaue resulted in the death of a 45-year-old woman after she was reportedly attacked by her younger half-brother. Law enforcement officials indicated that the conflict was triggered by a disagreement regarding a request for fare money. The victim suffered several fatal injuries during the encounter and was pronounced dead prior to her arrival at the local hospital. Following the incident the 33-year-old suspect was taken into custody by police and is anticipated to be charged with murder.
Still in other news, a 37-year-old resident of Bokod was apprehended for the alleged murder of his 74-year-old mother within their shared community. The grim discovery occurred when a nearby resident noticed remains partially exposed from a shallow grave in the area. Investigators uncovered forensic evidence and bloodstains within the residence that the suspect occupied with the deceased. Local police are currently conducting a deeper inquiry to determine the specific reasons behind this violent act.
In other developments, emergency responders in Zamboanga City successfully extracted a 10-foot python found coiled inside a parked car, an operation recorded in a Bureau of Fire Protection video that quickly went viral. In Aurora, wildlife officials safely released a Northern Luzon giant cloud rat back into its natural forest environment to help conserve the rare and elusive endemic species. Meanwhile, residents of Libon, Albay were surprised by the discovery of a five-meter oarfish—often called a “doomsday fish” in folklore—found dead along the shoreline of Barangay Pantao. While the incident sparked fears of possible seismic activity, marine experts are investigating environmental factors that may have driven the deep-sea fish to the surface.
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!
Source: KAMI.com.gh

