- The video of the alleged rehearsal for the new "Eat Bulaga" show has gone viral
- It shows a number of individuals dancing on the EB stage
- The short clip was shared by @MadamWanderBeki on Twitter
- Direk Jun Zarate also uploaded a new logo on his Twitter account, which states "Eat Bulaga Kapuso"
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!"Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!
A video of the alleged rehearsal of staff and crew for the new "Eat Bulaga" show has gone viral.
This time around, it would be "Eat Bulaga Kapuso."
The video showed several individuals on the EB stage dancing.
"Look: rehearsal para sa Bagong Eat Bulaga...," was written on the caption of @MadamWanderBeki who uploaded the video clip.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
In @ShowbizBanter's tweet, the stars that were spotted during the rehearsals were Paolo Contis, Alexa Miro and Buboy Villar.
It would also be Direk Jun Zarate who would be directing the show on Monday.
In Direk Jun Zarate's account, he changed his profile picture and uploaded a new logo, which states, "Eat Bulaga Kapuso."
A netizen also asked him whether it would be online or mainstream, to which Direk Jun responded with "TV live mainstream."
“Eat Bulaga” is the longest-running noontime program in the world. Its hosts, including Vic Sotto, Tito Sotto, Joey De Leon, Maine Mendoza, and others announced last May 31 that they are separating from TAPE Inc., the company that produces the show. It is not yet clear as of this writing if the hosts will take the Eat Bulaga title with them to another network or if TAPE Inc. will keep the iconic name.
A source of Abante entertainment columnist Jun Lalin said that the show "Eat Bulaga" would go live again on Monday. This time around however, there would allegedly be new hosts. Among the hosts that the source allegedly said include Paolo Contis, Betong, Buboy Villar, Alexa Miro, and Kuya Kim Atienza. In addition to the alleged five main hosts, there would also be other hosts who would be joining.
Joey De Leon posted a cryptic message about his show “Eat Bulaga.” He recalled how he said earlier that “Eat Bulaga” is just taking a day off and not signing off. Joey shared that what he meant by that earlier statement is “Take five.” Because of his post, netizens are speculating whether he and the “Eat Bulaga” hosts are moving to TV5.
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!