Jodi Sta. Maria, ipinakita ang bago niyang pinagkakaabalahan: "A lifelong student"
- Jodi Sta. Maria recently shared some new photos on her Instagram feed
- She then revealed that she currently pursues Certificate Program in Cooking and Baking Skills
- The celebrity mom captioned her post with, "Started my week unlocking and learning new skills"
- Her post brought inspiration to many people, especially her fellow moms
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!"Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!
Jodi Sta. Maria stunned the netizens with some lovely photos that she uploaded.
She then revealed that she is learning something new, and it's about cooking and baking.
Likewise, she said that she is a "lifelong student."
According to the famous actress, she is enrolled in a culinary center for a Certificate Program in Cooking and Baking Skills.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
"1. Started my week unlocking and learning new skills. Enrolled at @cacsmanila to take up Certificate Program in Cooking and Baking Skills," she wrote.
2. As a busy girl checking out the ingredients. Okay..sige na..kodigo ko yan.
3. Making mayonnaise from scratch. Never realized na hindi pala siya madali. This was actually a proud moment for me (try whisking non-stop for a period of time, you’ll get what I mean )
This is also a good starting point for making a Caesar Salad Dressing.
4. Voila! My very own Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon.
5. With CACS Culinary Director Chef Gino Gonzalez @chefgino Thank you Chef for being so patient with us! 6. Plating Dapat may art! And wag ma-stress kasi mase-stress ang pagkain. A wonderful reminder from Chef China @china_cojuangco."
Furthermore, many people reacted to Jodi's post and praised her as she is truly an inspiration to many, especially her fellow mothers.
See Jodi's post below:
Jodi Sta. Maria is a Filipina actress. She does movies, and teleseryes, and she also endorses a host of products. She has a son, Thirdy, with Pampi Lacson.
As previously reported by KAMI, Jodi Sta. Maria has made netizens laugh with her funny experience on Hollywood Boulevard. On her Instagram page, the celebrity mom shared that she met a costumed character around the place. The said character was none other than Spider-Man, who then asked Jodi to join them to create a scene.
Meanwhile, Jodi Sta. Maria posted gorgeous, stunning photos of herself on Instagram. The said look was for "The Broken Marriage Vow," the Filipino adaptation of the series, "Doctor Foster." Jodi lauded her glam team on Instagram and tagged them in her viral online post. Celebrities reacted and liked Jodi's glamorous look.
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!