- Maine Mendoza is considered as one of the most successful young stars in her time
- Prior to joining showbiz it is known to many that her family is already well-off
- She has countless product endorsements and it is safe to assume that her net worth is totally impressive
Birth Name - Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza
Screen Name - Maine Mendoza
Birthday - March 3, 1995
Hometown - Sta. Maria, Bulacan
Siblings - 4 (She is the fourth child to five children)
Maine Mendoza's rise to fame started when she was accidentally paired with Alden Richards on Eat Bulaga! which became a hit unexpectedly.
After this her popularity became unstoppable landing her countless shows and endorsements.
Here are some of Yaya Dub's assets:
1. Maine actually owns a McDonald's franchise, located in Sta. Clara, Bulacan.
The estimated cost of owning a McDonald's franchise is around 30 to 50 million.
A picture with her family during the grand opening of her McDonald's branch.
2. Maine was awarded as "Top Regional Individual Taxpayer" by BIR, it only means that she's not just paying her taxes correctly but is also earning a lot.
3. According to a report from the Manila Readers, Maine is allegedly earning a whopping P87,985,540 on her TV endorsements alone.
It was also reported that she took the spot of Kris Aquino as the most bankable product endorser in the Philippines.
4. Reports say that Maine is from a wealthy family, her parents have several businesses which includes a gasoline station.
5. Properties and vehicle
KAMI obtained the video from the YouTube channel - STARS NEWS [Asia]