Bata, nakaiwas sa tiyak na kapahamakan dahil sa brownout; maliit na “tiyani”, isinaksak sa extension cord

Bata, nakaiwas sa tiyak na kapahamakan dahil sa brownout; maliit na “tiyani”, isinaksak sa extension cord

- A young girl escaped sure danger, possibly even death, after a brownout saved her in time

- The mother of the girl said that the little girl inserted tweezers into both holes of the extension cord, which was connected to an electrical outlet

- Just when she succeeded in inserting both ends of the tweezers, their area suffered a power outage

- Her mother immediately removed the extension cord from the socket and proceeded to remove the tweezers, while thanking the child’s guardian angels

PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed

A young girl escaped severe harm, possibly even death, after a brownout or power outage saved her from getting caught by electricity after inserting tweezers into an extension cord that was attached to a wall socket.

Read also

Miriam Quiambao experiences mommy scare when son came down with high fever

Bata, nakaiwas sa tiyak na kapahamakan dahil sa brownout; maliit na “tiyani”, isinaksak sa extension cord
Photo: Pixabay
Source: UGC

Her mother, a Facebook user with the handle “Sab Aroa Mary” shared photos of the tweezers still inserted into the extension cord.

Each end of the tweezers are inserted into the holes or receptacles reserved for electrical plugs.

With the way it was inserted, anyone could see it could have been damaging to the young girl, which might cause her to suffer severe harm, possibly even die from it.

It could also have caused a short-circuit that could burn their house down.

Luckily, just when she successfully inserted the tweezers, their area experienced a power outage, averting sure tragedy and disaster.

Writing in a Visayan language, she said: “JUSKO! Naa Jud diay anghel akong batang gamay. Mao pag brownout ,nasaksak nya ang puller. Salamat kaau Lord nasave Jud akoa baby,” which means “My God! There is really an angel guarding my little daughter. Just when she inserted the tweezers, their area had a power outage. Thank you so much Lord because my baby was saved.”

Read also

Ellen Adarna, awra pa rin kahit di komportable sa isinagawang swab test

She said she is sharing what happened to make parents and guardians aware that they should keep extension cords away from their kids.

PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedbacks.

PAY ATTENTION: Don't miss the latest Filipino news and the hottest celebrity stories! Follow KAMI.com.ph on Twitter!

Electric shocks at home may cause slight to severe injuries, and can sometimes become fatal. Depending on how high the voltage is inside the home, it can cause the death of a person. Even if such person survived the ordeal, they must immediately seek medical attention to ensure there are no other injuries that might cause further damage later.

PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!

Several years ago, an Indonesian beauty blogger died after being caught on wire. Rini Cesillia, 26, was found dead inside the shower while still clutching the shower hose. Police believed that Rini died after being caught on the wire due to a faulty shower.

Read also

Alessandra De Rossi, ikinalungkot ang pagmumura at pagiging makasarili ng lahat: “hawa sa virus ng kasamaan”

Several months ago, a mother and daughter also died after they were caught by electricity by a laptop that was continuously being charged. The mom was already 40 years old and the daughter was already in third-year college. The laptop was being charged for the online class of the student when the mother smelled it burning. In her desire to save it, she tried to unplug it but got caught by electricity and when her daughter came to help, the latter likewise got caught by electricity.

Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!

Source: Kami.com.ph

Online view pixel