Mom and daughter die after continuously charged laptop for online class burned

Mom and daughter die after continuously charged laptop for online class burned

- A mother and daughter died after they were electrocuted by a laptop that was continuously being charged

- The mom was already 40 years old and the daughter was already in third-year college

- The laptop was being charged for the online class of the student when the mother smelled it burning

- In her desire to save it, she tried to unplug it but got electrocuted and when her daughter came to help, the latter likewise got electrocuted

PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed

A mother and daughter died after they got electrocuted by a laptop, which was continuously being charged for the online class.

In Radyo Bandera's report, the 40-year-old mom, Ann Gonzales, smelled the gadget burning, an indication of a burned line or wire.

She tried to unplug it but got electrocuted. She was able to cry for help to her daughter, but the latter also ended being electrocuted along with her mother.

Idol Raffy takes action on viral video of lady grab driver arrested by police blocking the driveway
Mom and daughter dies from electrocution after charged laptop for online class burned

Photo: Pxhere
Source: UGC

The student, as per Cavite Connect, was identified as Marie Stella Gonzales, was already 20 years old and was studying at a private school in Roxas City, Capiz. The incident happened on October 6 around 3:00 p.m.

PhiTabloid noted that the mother even had the phone loaded so that her daughter could use it for her online class.

PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedback

PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!

The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the learning system. The Department of Education had to make lots of adjustments. They addressed the problem of a lack of laptop for online learning and said that those who do not have laptops need not buy.

Aside from the learning issues, health issues also abound. A teacher who was preparing for the opening of classes contracted COVID-19.

Teacher accidentally includes chat with boyfriend in modules she printed

A student was victimized after she got stones instead of a laptop. She ordered a laptop worth P23K but was aghast to find rocks.

Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!

Source: Kami.com.ph

Online view pixel