- Mico Palanca passed away at the age of 41 and his death shocked many people
- Though his family has already released a statement regarding his passing, the real cause of his death is still undisclosed
- There are some rumors that the actor committed suicide due to love problems
- That is why his portrayal as the son of the late Miriam Defensor Santiago, who reportedly committed suicide, has been resurfacing online
- Some netizens also aired their reactions and some of them think that they had the same fate
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed!
Mico Palanca's passing created a huge buzz online after the unfortunate news spread on December 9.
His passing was confirmed by some members of his family, however, the cause of his death was not disclosed.
There are some rumors that the actor took his own life, which saddened many people.
That is why some netizens recalled his previous role on 'Maalaala Mo Kaya' as the son of the late Miriam Defensor Santiago named AR.
It can be recalled that Miriam's son reportedly committed suicide.
A video of the said MKK episode that shows what happened to Miriam's son has been recirculating online. It also triggered various reactions from the viewers.
Some netizens also think that AR and Mico had the same fate as they both allegedly committed suicide. Here are some of their comments.
"Si Mico Palanca yung gumanap na anak ni Miriam Defensor sa MMK na nagsuicide din diba? Nakakalungkot naman. RIP"
"Hala, di ba si Mico Palanca din yung gumanap na anak ni Miriam Defensor-Santiago sa MMK na nagpakamatay din. Same fate. Nakakabother."
"RIP Mico Palanca, same fate nag suicide din sya."
"SINO NAGPUNTA DITO DAHIL NABALITAAN YUNG PAG SUICIDE NI MICO PALANCA"
Watch it here:
In a previous report by KAMI, Mico Palanca's siblings dedicated a heartfelt message for him.
Mico Palanca is the younger brother of actor Bernard Palanca. He was also the first boyfriend of Kapamilya actress Bea Alonzo.
He was last seen in ABS-CBN shows like Bagani in 2018 and Nang Ngumiti Ang Langit this year.
Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts!