Katherine Luna, nahiya sa ginawa ni Coco Martin matapos ang kanilang nakaraan

Katherine Luna, nahiya sa ginawa ni Coco Martin matapos ang kanilang nakaraan

  • Katherine Luna admitted that she initially felt hesitant to accept Coco Martin’s help
  • Coco reportedly paid for Katherine’s eye surgery and dental work
  • Katherine’s hesitation stemmed from their painful history and hurtful words she had said
  • She eventually opened up about why accepting Coco’s kindness made her feel ashamed

Actress Katherine Luna admitted that she initially struggled to accept the assistance extended to her by Kapamilya Primetime King Coco Martin, despite needing help for her eye surgery and dental treatment.

Katherine Luna, nahiya sa ginawa ni Coco Martin matapos ang kanilang nakaraan
Photo: Katherine Luna & Real Coco Martin
Source: Facebook

The actress discussed the emotional reasons behind her hesitation during the latest episode of “Ogie Diaz Inspires,” which aired on Sunday, August 16. According to Katherine, her reluctance was not because she did not appreciate Coco’s generosity but because of their difficult history.

It was previously reported that Coco shouldered the expenses for Katherine’s eye operation as well as the repair of her teeth.

Ogie Diaz revealed that he was the one who reached out to Coco after learning about Katherine’s situation. He said he was aware of Coco’s past with the actress and believed the actor would be willing to help.

Read also

Kaye Abad, ibinunyag ang mabigat na dahilan kung bakit itinago ang cancer diagnosis sa kanyang ina

Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!

“Alam ko namang mabuting tao si Coco,” the showbiz insider said.
“Siya ang nilapitan ko para sa ‘yo. Tingnan mo naman, hindi naman nagdalawang-isip ‘yong tao. Talaga ‘sige, Kuya Ogs, sabihin mo tutulungan ko siya.’”

Ogie also pointed out that Katherine appeared hesitant to accept the assistance despite Coco’s immediate willingness to help.

“Ikaw naman, nahihiya ka pa. Ba’t ka ba nahihiya?” he asked.

Katherine explained that her embarrassment was deeply connected to what had happened between her and Coco in the past. She worried about how she would face him and what other people might think if she accepted his help.

“Hindi naman sa ayaw kong tanggapin ‘yong tulong. Ang iniisip ko ‘yong mga nangyari noon, e. Ano na lang ang mukhang ihaharap ko? Anong sasabihin ng tao? Ang kapal naman ng mukha ko para tanggapin ‘yong tulong after lahat ng nagawa ko,” Katherine said.

She further clarified that the issue went beyond the decision she made involving the child she was carrying at the time. Katherine acknowledged that she had also said hurtful things that affected Coco’s entire family.

Read also

Chariz Solomon, naglabas ng saloobin tungkol sa bigat ng pagiging isang ina

“‘Yon ‘yong worry ko. ‘Yon ‘yong isa sa mga dahilan ko noon kung bakit nagdadalawang-isip pa akong tanggapin ‘yong tulong. Kasi nga, katulad ng sinabi ko, tanggap ko na ‘yong sarili ko, ‘yong sakit ko,” she added.

Katherine’s revelation highlighted the emotional weight she carried while dealing with her health concerns and the unexpected kindness offered by someone from her past.

Katherine Luna is an acclaimed Filipino indie actress who gained international critical acclaim for her breakthrough lead role as Paquita in Mario O'Hara's 2003 film Babae sa Breakwater (Woman of Breakwater). Following years of personal hardships and health struggles, she made a high-profile return to Philippine television in 2026 as part of the cast of Coco Martin's hit action series Sigabo.

In another report, Coco Martin explained why he decided to forgive and extend help to former girlfriend Katherine Luna after she publicly apologized for the controversy surrounding them. Before reaching out to Katherine, the actor said he first asked for his grandmother’s blessing. Coco also credited Julia Montes for supporting his decision wholeheartedly and even providing financial assistance without hesitation. Katherine had previously apologized following years of controversy involving claims about paternity that were later disproven through a DNA test.

Read also

Angelu De Leon, ibinahagi ang naranasang depresyon dulot ng kanyang naging kondisyon

Meanwhile, Coco Martin and Julia Montes opened up about their marriage plans during an interview on “Ogie Diaz Inspires.” Julia admitted that she has been the one holding off on the wedding because she does not want their decision to be influenced by pressure from other people. The actress said they would rather continue strengthening their relationship with God at the center than rush into marriage because of their age. The couple also confirmed that they affectionately call each other “nanay” and “tatay,” terms that Coco has casually used during recent public appearances.

Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!

Source: KAMI.com.gh

Authors:
Stacy dela Fuente avatar

Stacy dela Fuente (Editor)