Doc Willie Ong explains the health benefits of eating bananas
- Health expert Doc Willie Ong shared the excellent benefits of eating bananas
- He said that banana is the healthiest fruit in the world
- Doc Willie also showed a photo of him eating bananas
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed!
Senatorial aspirant and health expert Doc Willie Ong shared the health benefits of eating bananas or “saging” a day. KAMI learned that Doc Willie claimed that banana is the healthiest fruit in the entire world.
“May kasabihan na 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Mali po iyan. Ang bago ngayon ay 'Two bananas a day keep the doctor away'," he wrote.
Through a Facebook post, Doc Willie listed the good benefits of bananas (lakatan, latundan or saba) such as:
- It can be a remedy for ulcer because it has antacid called “phospholid”
- Banana has a lot of vitamins and potassium that is good for the heart
- It can serve as a multivitamin because it has Vitamins A, B, C, Calcium, and Iron.
- It has high fiber that can prevent colon cancer
- It is good to eat after exercise
- It contains tryptophan that can boost one’s mood and relieve stress
- Some studies said it could prevent asthma and leukemia. However, it is not heavily proven yet.
- Lastly, it is easy to bring anywhere as a snack
PAY ATTENTION: Using free basics app to access internet for free? Now you can read KAMI news there too. Use the search option to find us. Read KAMI news while saving your data!
Few hours after posting the good effects of eating bananas, Doc Willie shared a photo of him eating a banana or “saging na saba.” He added that he fried it with coconut oil.
As previously reported by KAMI, Doc Willie Ong explained the 15 possible ways for someone to prevent cancer.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
In this video, we played a public prank on other people as one of our team member dances to Blackpink's Kill This Love! Check out more of our videos - on KAMI HumanMeter Youtube channel!