- After 23 years, the hit noontime show, Eat Bulaga will have a new studio
- This is the reason why some hosts are feeling sentimental about leaving Broadway Centrum
- Look at some of the Dabarkads who emotionally expressed their sentiments towards it
1. Ryzza Mae Dizon recalled how her dreams became possible in Broadway Centrum.
2. Ruby Rodriguez shared how their old studio has contributed to her amazing life.
3. Joey De Leon shared a photo of the entire hosts of Eat Bulaga in Broadway Centrum remembering the 23 years of memories they've created in that studio.
4. Bae-by Baste also has an emotional post which was posted by his mom.
Once they've already transferred to their new studio in “APT Studios,” which is located along Marcos Highway in Cainta, Rizal, the ambiance might change but the happiness they will bring will surely be the same.
In a previous report by KAMI, netizens go crazy over photos of new ‘Eat Bulaga’.
Eat Bulaga is a Philippine TV variety show aired on the Kapuso network. Its pilot airing was on July 30, 1979 and it is still helmed by the trio hosts Vic Sotto, Tito Sotto, and Joey De Leon.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
Let's Play: Pera or Bayong? We are again catching Filipinos and suggesting them to choose: they can either take money or the unknown present (native bag). What would you choose without knowing what's inside the bag? – on KAMI HumanMeter Youtube channel!