PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed!
Weddings are most of the time emotional and can even bring the most hardhearted person to tears.
Maybe it's true that boys don't cry but real men do cry. And in weddings, we can safely say they're happy tears.
A video shared by www.wheninmanila.com showed compilations of captured genuine moments when celebrities got overwhelmed with emotions upon seeing their bride walk down the isle for the first time on their wedding day.
And when you're the one walking down the aisle, you better have lots of tissues handy -- not just for yourself, but also for your nearest and dearest family and friends.
1. Jericho Rosales and Kim Jones
Kim Jones is a Filipino-British model. She met Rosales in March 2011 through the wife of actor Dominic Ochoa. They became a couple in October of the same year, but only went public with the relationship in March 2012.
The two got engaged in August 2013.
2. Drew Arellano and Iya Villania
The couple married tied the knot in 2014 after being boyfriend and girlfriend for 10 years. The two had a beach wedding in Nasugbu, Batangas in February of that year, where Iya wore a lush gown by Pepsi Herrera.
3. Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera
4. Ali Khatibi and Cristine Reyes
5. BJ Albert and Nikki Gil
6. Doug Kramer and Chesca Garcia
PAY ATTENTION: Using free basics app to access internet for free? Now you can read KAMI news there too. Use the search option to find us. Read KAMI news while saving your data!
7. John Pratts and Isabel Oli
8. JC Intal and Bianca Gonzales
9. Vic Sotto and Pauleen Luna
10. Nico Bolzico and Solenn Heussaf
11. Adrien Semblat and Isabelle Daza
12. Georgina Wilson and Arthur Burnand
13. Paul Soriano and Toni Gonzaga
14. Jon Guttierez and Jelai Andres
Filipinos Answer Funny Tricky Questions Tagalog: Who Is Neil Armstrong? | HumanMeter
Do you think you can answer them correctly? These individuals from the Philippines have their answers!
Click “Play” and find out the answers to these tricky questions from the Tagalog speakers