These 2 helpless puppies fell into a pit with a deadly cobra
- 2 puppies accidentally fell into a deep well
- When the owner checked the pit, he realized that there was also a cobra in it
- What happened next is miraculous
It is pretty easy to predict what would happen if two small puppies fall into a pit with a venomous snake. However, things do not always go as predicted.
READ ALSO: Female French tourist refuses to remove her feet from head rest despite request from bus passenger
KAMI discovered an unbelievable story about an encounter between two puppies and a deadly cobra from Bright Side.
According to the report, the puppies accidentally fell into a well located in Punjab, India.
READ ALSO: Pinay stuns netizens with her photos before and after puberty
The pet owner only realized that the puppies were missing after hearing the mother dog continuously barking.
When he checked the well, he saw the two puppies sitting beside the cobra.
READ ALSO: Concert producer slams James Reid & Nadine Lustre once more in video interview
Instead of having the puppies as its meal, the cobra allowed them to live.
It took 48 hours before the puppies were rescued from the deep well.
The cobra was then released in the woods.
Amazingly, the puppies did not sustain any injury even after falling into a well and spending two days with a venomous snake.
SHARE this unbelievable story with your loved ones!
Got similar, interesting, or heartwarming stories, photos or videos? Please share it with us by joining and posting it on https://www.facebook.com/groups/kamipinoyscoop/
Got a video you want us to publish? Click here to submit your own content! https://script.google.com/a/macros/gen.tech/s/AKfycbwCONavhy_Xe9N1NECizSKPnZLst9yITTSx1XLGivKsjZAra_VV/exec
Check out the awesome KAMI video below!
READ ALSO: Photos of Julia Montes' house in Antipolo go viral