Paolo Contis' "vakunado" post resurfaces amid his "August 28" statement

Paolo Contis' "vakunado" post resurfaces amid his "August 28" statement

- Paolo Contis has trended on social media after his old "vakunado" post resurfaced on social media

- In his old post, Paolo shared a photo of himself getting the COVID-19 vaccine in Caloocan

- This prompted netizens to recall his text which he sent to Ogie Diaz about getting the vaccine on August 28

- As of this writing, the 37-year-old actor has yet to address the speculations about the date of his vaccination

PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed

Paolo Contis, 37, has recently been under the spotlight once more after his old post about getting the COVID-19 vaccine resurfaced on social media.

Previously, Paolo debunked the rumors and news claiming that he stayed with Yen Santos in Baguio City for over 5 to 10 days.

In Ogie Diaz's showbiz update, KAMI learned that Paolo talked about his schedule to the comedian and said he was getting the vaccine on August 28.

Read also

Jiro Manio, ipinasilip ang simpleng buhay niya ngayon sa isang video

Paolo Contis' "vakunado" post resurfaces amid his "August 28" statement
Paolo Contis posing with the motor of the late Jamir Garcia, the main vocalist of Slapshock. Photo from Paolo Contis (@paolo_contis)
Source: Instagram

"Tapos syempre sumeryoso si Paolo, sabi niya, 'Pano mangyayari yun? August 28, nagpabakuna ako sa Caloocan,'" Ogie revealed.

PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!

On Instagram, netizens flocked to Paolo's old post about getting the vaccine in Caloocan, "Vakunado! Thank you Caloocan! Magpa-bakuna na tayo guys."

However, many have also noticed that the said post was uploaded on August 9, Monday which stirred confusion among netizens due to his "August 28" statement.

Needless to say, many netizens have also come forward to state that Paolo could have gotten his second dose of the vaccine on August 28.

As of this writing, Paolo has yet to address the news about his vaccination in Caloocan.

Paolo Contis' "vakunado" post resurfaces amid his "August 28" statement
Screenshot from Paolo Contis' Instagram (@paolo_contis)
Source: Instagram

Paolo Contis is a Filipino actor and comedian. He is of Italian descent who appeared as a child actor in the ABS-CBN show "Ang TV." In 2004, he is currently an artist of GMA Network. He has also won several awards, specifically from PMPC Star Awards.

Read also

Lolit Solis, ikinumpara ang Baguio at New York: "Mahirap iyon kay LJ, mahal tiket"

As reported earlier by KAMI, Paolo Contis made headlines when he dismissed the news claiming that he stayed more than three days in Baguio City.

Meanwhile, in one of our previous reports, Paolo was slammed by Lolit Solis in one of her online posts on Instagram.

Source: Kami.com.ph

Online view pixel