- Angel Locsin has recently made headlines when she paid tribute to the health workers battling COVID-19
- Her online post, however, elicited a reaction from the Undersecretary of the Philippine Information Agency, Mon Cualoping
- In his controversial post, Mon went on to state that the actress "has no brain cells" due to her statement
- According to the Undersecretary of the PIA, that "we live in an ecosystem" and reiterated his "no brain cells" comment
Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!
Angel Locsin, 36, has been lambasted by the Undersecretary of the Philippine Information Agency, Mon Cualoping on social media.
On Thursday, September 9, KAMI learned that Mon posted a photo that contained Angel's message and tribute for the health workers amid the pandemic.
It can be recalled that Angel dedicated an online post for the frontliners, stating that the "world can never work without health workers" before thanking them for all that they do.
Following this news, Mon lambasted Angel and said that the actress has no brain cells due to her viral post for frontliners, "Angel Locsin has no brain cells. Or a wrong appreciation of things."
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
According to Mon, "How can we all continue to live life if there'll be no police force, actors, business folks and yes, even politicians?"
The PIA Undersecretary then went on to list several samples in his controversial post about the 36-year-old actress.
1. The Wokes want the Government to act. So, if there are no politicians, who decides on things that matter to our lives?
2. The Wokes want a strong economy. So, if there are no business folks, who pumps prime the economy?
3. The Wokes want a safe society. So, if there is no police force, who establishes public safety?
4. The Wokes cry for ABS-CBN’s return. So, if there are no actors, what makes ABS-CBN, ABS-CBN?"
At the end of his statement, Mon reiterated, "We live in an ecosystem. Again, ecosystem. No brain cells at all," he said.
Angel Locsin or Angelica Locsin Colmenares is a famous actress and endorser in the Philippines, who is best known for her portrayal of the superhero Darna. The actress is currently engaged to Neil Arce.
As reported earlier by KAMI, Angel Locsin made headlines when she reacted to Sec. Harry Roque's leaked video during an IATF meeting.
Meanwhile, in one of our previous reports, Angel admitted that she once viewed Neil Arce like a brother and said she did not see him in a romantic light before.