- KC Concepcion took to social media to air her sentiments against a salesperson who was being very rude towards her
- She entered a luxury store in the US and asked the salesperson to show her what they got
- Instead of showing her, this particular salesperson told her that what they have in the store are very expensive
- KC stood her ground and said that she was not asking whether they were expensive or not, but that she will be shown what items they have
- Eventually, KC asked to speak to another salesperson as she already lost her patience, and she did not give the guy the commission for the sale
KC Concepcion had a nasty experience with a condescending salesperson who told her that the items that they have were expensive.
The actress shared her experience during her second episode of her vlog series, which has three parts, dealing mostly with her luxury bag collection.
She said that when she came to the YSL store, a salesperson told her, "'Oh, you're looking for YSL purses? YSL purses are very expensive.'"
The salesperson was using a very condescending tone that KC surely did not like.
In the end, she put the person in his place and just asked for someone else to attend to her, to whom she gave the commission on the sale.
KC Concepcion is a Filipina actress, designer and entrepreneur. She is the daughter of Megastar Sharon Cuneta with premier actor Gabby Concepcion. She recently posted a short clip of her date night with her dad. They had dinner and she was clearly very happy.
A more recent vlog of hers showed how she made a collab with apl.de.ap. She also addressed the rumors surrounding her relationship with apl.de.ap and she said that the international rapper is a very good friend of hers.
KC Concepcion also gave an honest interview about her relationship with Sharon Cuneta. KC said that she's not the perfect daughter and that every family goes through its ups and downs.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!