- One of the suspects in the Dacera case was seen in a recently made available CCTV clip, where Christine and the guy had a moment outside the door
- The suspect was Valentine Rosales and he took to Facebook and aired his sentiments over an alleged cut on the clips
- He then uploaded on his own account, the 14-second clip, which showed both of them coming from the end of the hallway and ending up in front of a door
- On his post, he said that he tried to keep pressing the doorbell so someone could open the door and that he and their friends know "how wild Tin can be when she's drunk" then added, "Ako ang hinalikan excuse me"
One of the suspects in the Dacera case, Valentine Rosales, took to Facebook to air out his sentiments over the alleged "cut" clips or videos that were shown by media.
He said, "GRABE MEDIA HA? Mag eedit nanaman hindi pinakita yung buo kina- Cut lang."
Hence, he uploaded a 14-second clip, which he said was a full video. He captioned his post with the following fiery statements.
"Eto FULL VIDEO WITHOUT CUTS PARA MAKITA FOR EVERYONES FULL TRANSPARENCY.
GRABE MEDIA HA? Mag eedit nanaman hindi pinakita yung buo kina- Cut lang.
To clear the smoke mga bes and to everyone na nakakakilala sakin. Closely Watch who initiated it.
The time stamp was around 2am which is clearly early pa. Don’t fully judge without watching the whole video andami pang ek ek latik na ganap pabalik balik ng room after niyan.
1. NIYO WHO INITIATED IT?
2.HOW I TRIED TO KEEP PRESSING THE DOOR BELL SO SOMEONE WOULD OPEN THE DOOR.
3. MY FRIENDS AND I KNOW HOW WILD Tin CAN BE WHEN SHE’S DRUNK.
4. When i said BES ANO KA BA? after kissing.
Ako ang hinalikan excuse me
The photo of PAL flight attendant Christine Angelica Dacera which was the one she uploaded last on her Instagram account has gone viral. The caption on the photo of Christine was "Last flight for this one helluva year." The upload was made before the news of the 23-year-old's demise broke.
Friends of Christine Dacera gave an interview to ABS-CBN and recounted how good their friend really was. One of her friends, Andrei Barretto, candidly recalled his last conversation with Christine on New Year's Eve on IG. Andrei said that he replied to her story and that while he told Christine that he was at home, she told him that she booked a room with friends. When Andrei told her, Baka "mapano ka dyan," she replied that it's negative because her companions were "mas babae pa" than her.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!