If you are a fan of the GMA network shows and series, then the name Kylie Padilla does not sound new to you. She has been gracing the screens of the GMA network for several years now, and is one of the contract stars of the network. She is an actress, model, and recording artist.
Kylie rose to fame and gained popularity when she was cast to play the role of Sang'gre Amihan in the film Encantadia (2016). She is known for her roles in films such as Blusang Itim (2011), Triptiko (2017), and Ilustrado (2014). The renowned actress is also famous as the daughter of the renowned actor Robin Padilla.
- Full names: Kylie Nicole Padilla
- Kylie Padilla birthday: January 25, 1993
- Kylie Padilla age: 27 years
- Place of birth: Calatagan, Philippines
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Filipino
- Spouse: Aljur Abrenica
- Kylie Padilla height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Profession: Actress
- Kylie Padilla IG: @kylienicolepadilla
Kylie Padilla biography
Kylie Padilla was born on January 25, 1993 in Calatagan, Philippines. Speaking of Kylie Padilla parents, the name of his father is Robin Padilla. He is a famous Filipino actor. Kylie Padilla mother's name is Liezl Sicangco.
She has six siblings; Queenie, Ali, Zhen-Zhen, Camille, Maria, and Mico. During his elementary years, she studied in Queensland, Australia.
She debuted her career as an actress in 2008 when she was cast to play a role in the television series Joaquin Borbado. Kylie is a GMA Network contract star and has appeared in several television shows and series. These include:
- Joaquin Bordado (2008) as Erenea
- Party Pilipinas (2010 - 2013) as a performer
- Dwarfina (2011) as Chloe Agustin
- Elena M. Patron's Blusang Itim (2011) as Jessa Gonzales
- Spooky Nights Presents: Sumpa (2011) as Tina
- Reel Love Presents: Tween Hearts (2011 - 2012) as Heidi
- The Good Daughter (2012) as Bea Guevarra
- Unforgettable (2013) as Anna
- Wagas: Ang Siga at ang Probinsyana (2013) as Maura
- Magpakailanman: Ang Prinsesa ng mga Pipi (2013) as Princess Pura
- One Day, Isang Araw (2013) as Maya
- Adarna (2013 - 2014) as Ada
- Innamorata (2014) as Hope
- Illustrado (2014) as Roxanne
- Maynila: Magpakatotoo ka, teh! (2015) as Jenna
- Buena Familia (2015) as Celine Buena
- Imbestigador (2015) as Anria Galang Espiritu
- More than Words (2015) as Roxanne
- Trops (2016) as Joy
- Encantadia (2016) as Reyna Amihan
- The Cure (2018) as Adira
- TODA One I Love (2019) as Mayora Angela' Gelay
Here is a list of films she has appeared in:
- Sa Ngalan ng Ama, Ina, at mga Anak (2014) as Anna
- Dilim (2014) as Maritess
- Triptiko (2017) as Ann
She debuted her career in music and songwriting in the year 2014. Padilla became a professional singer-songwriter and recording artist when she released her debut album, Seasons.
Awards and nominations
Over the course of her career as an actress, she has been nominated for several awards. Here is a list of the awards she has won:
- She was awarded as the Best New Female Personality during the 22nd PMPC Star Awards for Television in 2008 for her acting performance in Joaquin Bordado.
- She won the Stand Out Scene Stealer award during the 1st Sunday All-Stars Awards in 2013.
- She won the Face Of The Night award during the 31st PMPC Star Awards for Movies in 2015.
Kylie Padilla wedding
She is happily married. Kylie Padilla husband's name is Aljur Abrenica, an actor. They got engaged in 2011 but broke up in 2014. In September 2016, they started dating again and got engaged in late January 2017, when she was expecting her first child. Kylie and Aljur finally said their vows on December 11, 2018.
Kylie Padilla baby
The couple is blessed with two adorable sons. The name of their first son is Alas Joaquin. He was born in August 2018. The second son, Axl Romeo, was born in October 2019.
How are Kylie Padilla and Daniel Padilla related?
Daniel is one of ABS-CBN's prime stars. The two are first cousins. Kylie is the daughter of Robin Padilla, who is the younger brother of Daniel's dad, Rommel Padilla. Even though the two work for different television networks, have always maintained a close relationship with each other.
Kylie Padilla is one of the most accomplished actresses on the GMA network. She has risen through the ranks to become a renowned actress on the network. Even though she is currently occupied with bringing up her two sons, her fans would wish to see her appear in movies and TV shows that will be released in the future.