Unless you have been living under a rock, you most likely are familiar with Tiger Sugar and the long crazy queues at most of their branches. The milk tea shop traces its origin to Taiwan, and at the moment, it is one of the best places to be in the Philippines.
Tiger Sugar opened its first store in the Philippines on December 21, 2018. Since then, several branches have cropped in various cities of the country.
The brand originated from Taichung in Taiwan. It is known for the milk drink added with dark brown sugar syrup, and ‘tiger stripes’ formed as a layer of sugar coated on the inner side of the cup.
Tiger Sugar menu
In some Tiger Sugar Philippines branches spread across the country, you will find the best menus. They are indeed Tiger Sugar best seller of all time, and many people would line for hours to be served. Which of the Tiger Sugar milk tea menu is your personal favorite?
Brown Sugar Boba series
- Brown Sugar Boba Milk with Cream mouse - P120
- Brown Sugar Boba Milk - P120
- Brown Sugar Black Tea with boba - P100
- Brown Sugar Green Tea with boba - P100
READ ALSO: Staycation in Tagaytay: 15 cool yet affordable variants
Brown Sugar Pearl series
- Brown Sugar Boba + Pearl with Cream mousse - P120
- Brown Sugar Pearl Milk with Cream mousse - P120
- Brown Sugar Pearl Milk - P100
- Brown Sugar Green Tea with pearl - P100
Brown Sugar Tea Latte series
- Black Tea Latte with Cream mousse - P110
- Black Tea Latte - P110
- Green Tea Latte with Cream mousse - P110
- Green Tea Latte - P110
- Black Tea - P80
- Green Tea - P80
READ ALSO: How to make graham balls: simple step-by-step recipes
Tiger Sugar franchise Philippines
Tiger Sugar origin is in Taiwan. However, you do not have to go to Taiwan anymore as the famous milk shop now in the Philippines. With the Tiger Sugar franchise, you can visit any of their available branches across the country. Check out below for the Tiger Sugar branch closest to you.
1. Tiger Sugar Makati - Glorietta 4
It is located in Ayala Center.
It opens at 0900 hrs and closes at 2100 hrs
You can contact the shop through the following;
- Telephone number: 0947 366 8101
- Address: Ayala Center, 2nd floor Glorietta 4, Makati, Metro Manila
2. Tiger Sugar Cebu
It is located in Cebu City
3. Tiger Sugar Manila
It is located in Bonifacio High Street in Metro Manila
The milk tea shop is open from 1100 hrs to 2300 hrs
Below is the contact information for this particular shop
- Telephone number: 0919 295 9424
- Address: B6, Bonifacio High Street, Taguig, Metro Manila
4. Tiger Sugar Megamall
On June 7th, 2019, the tea shop opened up a new branch in Mega Fashion Hall SM Megamall.
It opens at 1000 hrs and closes at 2200 hrs
- Address: Third Floor, SM Megamall Building D Fashion Hall, EDSA Cor, Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
Does Tiger Sugar deliver?
It is now easier to have Tiger Sugar delivery. If you are already at home, and you do not feel like going out but then, a craving desire for milk tea hits, your favorite milk tea chains can now deliver it to you.
It is easier because the tea shop is now available on GrabFood.
Tiger Sugar career
Are you interested in working with these tea shops? Well, being a busy center, occasionally, they may need an addition or replacement in their staff. To access some of their career opportunity, you can follow them through their Facebook career page.
If you are looking for a place to enjoy a cup of milk tea or any other form of tea, Tiger Sugar is the place to be. You will be treated to mouth-watering menus at any of their outlets at all times. Visit any branch close to you if you want to have a taste of what they prepare.
READ ALSO: How to cook sinigang na baboy: step-by-step recipe with photos