Vico Sotto, landslide ang pagkapanalo sa Pasig; nakuha 88.04% ng mga boto

Vico Sotto, landslide ang pagkapanalo sa Pasig; nakuha 88.04% ng mga boto

- Vico Sotto has once more won the mayoralty race in Pasig City

- He will be serving Pasigueños for another three years

- The son of Vic Sotto obtained 88.04% of the total votes

- His rival, Vice Mayor Iyo Bernardo garnered 11.96% of the total votes

Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!

Incumbent Pasig Mayor Vico Sotto is now set to serve Pasigueños for another three years after his landslide win over rival Vice Mayor Iyo Bernardo.

Vico Sotto, landslide ang pagkapanalo sa Pasig; nakuha 88.04% ng mga boto
Photo: Vico Sotto (@vicosotto)
Source: Instagram

The son of Vic Sotto has garnered 335,851 or 88.04% of votes. Bernardo, on the other hand, garnered 45,604 or 11.96% of votes.

Sotto's running mate, Dodot Jaworski, also won by a landslide with 205,250 votes.

Jaworski's rival, Junjun Concepcion, got 87,716 votes.

PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!

Read also

Cesar Montano shares video of Sara Duterte signing his shirt

Previously, re-electionist Pasig City Mayor Vico Sotto was warmly welcomed by supporters as he kicked off his campaign on March 25, at the Pasig Mega Market.

His parents, Vic Sotto and Coney Reyes were among the celebrities who graced the event.

In an Instagram story, he previously revealed that he initially advised his parents not to come to the event due to its crowd.

Vic and Coney, however, insisted to attend and show their support for their son.

Vico Sotto is the current mayor of Pasig City. He has become famous for being a hard-working, innovative, and honest politician. The young politician is the son of former couple Vic Sotto and Coney Reyes. He filed a COC for the Pasig City mayoral race in the 2022 elections. Now, he has proven that residents of Pasig like the way that he ran the city government for the past years.

Earlier, Vico left many netizens in awe with his recent Instagram story. His post contains a video showing him taking a no-look free-throw shot. The Pasig local chief's IG story immediately went viral and received numerous reactions from stunned netizens.

The Pasig local chief executive was the topic of discussion in a recent post by veteran showbiz columnist, Lolit Solis. She said that Mayor Vico may have gotten his wit and humor from his father, TV host and producer Vic Sotto.


Online view pixel