- VP Leni Robredo makes her first post after she has arrived in the Philippines with her daughters
- She declared that she is ready to work again and that she's energized by the longest vacay she had in 10 years
- In the same post, she also highlighted five things that she noticed in New York
- She also said that to dream is utterly free, and it is also free to work hard for those dreams
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
VP Leni Robredo and her daughters are back in Manila after spending some time in New York.
It can be recalled that the whole family went to the U.S. for Jillian's graduation from New York University.
After the graduation, the Robredos opted to stay for a bit of time, with VP Leni promising her daughters to devote her time to them in NY.
Their vacay lasted for more than a week and as per VP Leni's post, she was energized after having taken the longest vacay she had in 10 years.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
Now that she's back, she said that she is ready to work.
She also shared five things that she noticed in the said city.
1. Pagiging walking city niya. Very pedestrian friendly;
2. Very convenient ang public transportation - subway, buses, etc. ;
3. May bike lanes and bike racks everywhere and bikes available for use by everyone for a small fee;
4. There are parks everwhere. Tinatawanan ako ng mga bata na gusto ko lang magpa picture sa mga puno at halaman;
5. Most old buildings are being saved and restored. It just gives so much character to the city.
VP Leni Robredo is the incumbent vice president of the Philippines. She is a human rights lawyer. Her husband was the late DILG Secretary Jesse Robredo. They have three daughters, namely, Aika, Patricia, and Jillian.
Jillian Robredo took to Instagram and thanked all those who have been with her throughout her journey at the prestigious New York University. She described the people who supported her as "a village." The youngest daughter of the Vice President said that she is immensely grateful for everyone who made the four years possible. Tagging New York University, she signified that she had the time of her life.
The boy who can be found in the old P500 bill has grown up and is now a nurse in New York. He is Angelo Gutierrez and he was able to meet VP Leni Robredo and her daughters at the Central Park. The Vice President was there with her daughters, Aika, Tricia and Jillian. Educator Gabby Lopez also shared the post of his former student in graduate school.