- Bongbong Marcos was not able to attend the KBP presidential forum earlier today
- BBM’s team said that he could not make it to the said live event because he had a scheduled interview with Korina Sanchez
- Korina clarified on Instagram that it was the team of BBM who chose the time and date for the interview
- Furthermore, Korina said she had no choice on when she could interview Bongbong
Former Senator Bongbong Marcos was not able to participate in the KBP presidential forum earlier today, which was attended by the five other presidential candidates.
His team said that he could not make it to the said live event because he had a scheduled interview with Korina Sanchez.
Some people believed it was Korina who decided to schedule the interview at the same time as the KBP forum.
However, Korina clarified on Instagram that it was the team of BBM who chose the time and date for the interview.
According to Korina, she had no choice on when she could interview Bongbong.
“Finally, the last of the 5 presidentiables interviewed for our Presidentiables Special on #RatedKorina this weekend, Bongbong Marcos…
“The TV version will be much shorter. So manage your expectations. We couldnt get more time. So you must watch the complete unedited version in the Rated Korina YouTube Channel on Monday.
“To be clear: When we invited BBM it was his team who chose the time and date. We had no choice,” Korina shared.
Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos, also popularly known as BBM, is a Pinoy politician famous for being the only son of the late President Ferdinand Edralin Marcos. He served as Ilocos governor from 1998 to 2007 and then as congressman after stepping down as governor.
Bongbong Marcos, in a recent interview, stated that he is now willing to release his SALN to the public in case he would be elected. The presidential aspirant revealed this during an interview in OnePH in the program "Sa Totoo Lang." Earlier in the day, BBM said that he will not be releasing his SALN in the event he wins if it would only be used for political purposes. Now, he stated otherwise and expressed his willingness to publicize the said document.
Anthony Taberna reacted to the controversy involving Bongbong Marcos and Jessica Soho. Vic Rodriguez, Marcos’ spokesperson, said that the former senator refused to be interviewed by Soho because of her alleged biases against him. Taberna said that politicians should not be criticized for refusing to grant interviews. However, he added that it is also wrong to label journalists and reporters as biased for asking politicians tough and difficult questions.