- Nico Bolzico, in a recent social media post, shared the things he has learned in his 40 years of existence
- He also thanked his family, friends, and followers who took time to write birthday greetings for him
- It can be recalled that Nico recently celebrated his birthday, with many celebrities and netizens greeting and writing their birthday wishes for him
- The Argentinian celebrity businessman is the husband of actress Solenn Heussaff
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!"Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!
Nico Bolzico, in a recent post on his Instagram account, shared ten lessons he has learned in his 40 years of existence.
He also thanked his family, friends, and followers who took time to greet him and write their birthday wishes for him.
“Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and the love!” Nico wrote.
“I leave here 10 lessons I learnt in these 40 years of life, besides the usual of live a balance life, eat well and workout,” he added.
Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!
As for the lessons he learned, Nico wrote them down in the same post.
“1. Who you marry will play a fundamental role on who you become and what you achieve.
2. You will never regret spending time with your kids and family.
3. Time is the real currency in life.
4. You only need a few good friends.
5. Doing something nice for some someone everyday will make you very happy.
6. Being able to enjoy the little daily moments is a form of happiness.
7. Spending time in nature will give you clarity of mind.
8. Too much time in your phone will make you unhappy.
Karen Davila, ukol sa ABS-CBN Ball: "A celebration of family surviving through the hardest of times"
9. You can control how much external events affect you.
10. Life goes fast, laugh a lot and don’t take anything to seriously.”
Near the end of his post, he then announced to everyone that he’s now 40 years old.
“The punch line? I am 40!” Nico said.
The Argentinian celebrity businessman is married to actress Solenn Heussaff and is the father of the adorable Thylane Katana.
Nico Bolzico is an Argentine entrepreneur who is married to Solenn Heussaff, a Filipina-French actress, VJ, model, TV host, singer, painter, fashion designer, and professional make-up artist. They already have one lovely child named Thylane Katana who was born on January 1, 2020.
In a post that Nico made last month, he shared a video of him and his baby girl Maëlys having an adorable moment. In the video, the celebrity dad was "speaking wolf" with Baby Maëlys. Several netizens then swooned over the two's heartwarming video.
In a separate social media post, Nico also shared side-by-side photos of him and his daughter Tili. The left photo showed a lovely image of Nico taken when he was a kid. Along with the collage, the Argentine entrepreneur also wrote a witty caption.
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!