GMA Network, naglabas ng statement ukol sa ‘Eat Bulaga’: “We are saddened”

GMA Network, naglabas ng statement ukol sa ‘Eat Bulaga’: “We are saddened”

- GMA Network just released a statement with regard to 'Eat Bulaga'

Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!"Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!

- The network said it is "saddened by today's unexpected turn of events"

- It also stated that the Kapuso network still has a block time agreement with TAPE Inc. until the end of 2024 for the noontime slot

- On the other hand, the statement noted, "We pray for a smooth and swift resolution of their issues"

GMA Network, through its social media pages and website, released a statement about 'Eat Bulaga.'

GMA, naglabas ng statement ukol sa ‘Eat Bulaga’: “We are saddened by today's unexpected turn of events”
Photo: Eat Bulaga (@eatbulaga1979)
Source: Instagram

Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!

It was published some moments after the noontime show's main hosts—Tito, Vic Sotto and Joey de Leon—announced their departure from Television and Production Exponents Inc. (TAPE).

Read also

Joey de Leon, matapos magpaalam ng TVJ sa TAPE: “We’re not signing off”

In the statement, the Kapuso network said it is "saddened by today's unexpected turn of events."

It also mentioned the network's block time agreement with TAPE Inc.

"GMA has been the home of Eat Bulaga for many years and we still have a block time agreement with TAPE until the end of 2024 for the noontime slot."

"Together with all the Filipino fans, we pray for a smooth and swift resolution of their issues," it continued.

The statement further noted, “Maraming salamat sa patuloy na suporta, mga Kapuso.”

Read the full statement below:

Eat Bulaga is the longest-running noontime program on Philippine television. It premiered on July 30, 1979. Its pioneer hosts include showbiz icons Vic Sotto, Joey de Leon, and Tito Sotto. Some of its younger hosts include Maine Mendoza.

Joey de Leon immediately took to social media after his, Vic and Tito Sotto’s announcement on Eat Bulaga’s YouTube channel. Joey clarified that they are not signing off. The 76-year-old comedian underscored, “We are just taking a day off!”

Read also

Jake Ejercito posts photo with Gerald Anderson, Sam Milby and Ivana Alawi: "Missed the Estrella fam"

Previously, Joey issued a challenge to some of the hosts of “Eat Bulaga” last Saturday The Dabarkads were challenged by Joey to sing the iconic theme song of “It’s Showtime.” Joey said he would give them ₱10,000 if they sing that theme song. Jose Manalo, Allan K, Wally Bayola, and special guest Gabbi Garcia accepted the challenge and sang the intro of the “It’s Showtime” theme.

Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!

Source: KAMI.com.gh

Authors:
Triz Pereña avatar

Triz Pereña (Editor)

Online view pixel