- Lolit Solis took to Instagram and expressed her thoughts on Willie Revillame and ALL TV
- She said that she finds it funny that what is made to appear is that the host resigned from ALL TV because he wanted another network
- Manay Lolit said that Willie does not have a contract with ALL TV, and that he was given airtime, and he will be responsible for commercials
- The veteran columnist then stated that one must accept that "wala ng ningning si Willie"
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!"Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!
Lolit Solis took to Instagram and expressed her opinion about Willie Revillame and ALL TV.
Manay Lolit said that she found it funny that they were trying to make it appear that Wilie resigned from ALL TV becaus he wanted to be with other networks.
The veteran columnist rebutted such notion because she said that Willie did not have a contract with ALL TV.
She also noted that Willie was given airtime and he would be in charge of the commercials.
Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!
However, Manay said that Willie simply lost his luster as a star.
Here is a portion of Manay Lolit's post.
"Katawa talaga na pinalalabas na nag resign si Willie Revillame sa ALL TV dahil gusto na niya ibang network. In the first place wala siya kontrata sa ALL TV. Pangalawa, binigyan siya ng airtime at bahala siya sa commercial. Tanggapin natin na wala ng ningning si Willie Revillame kaya hindi na patok ang programa niya."
Willie is one of the seasoned comedians and TV hosts in the Philippines. He is known as one of the richest showbiz celebrities in the Philippines. He is said to be able to share these blessings in some of his game shows that really hit the masses like Wowowin.
Video ni Kylie Padilla na prangkang ni-reveal sa harap ni Gerald Anderson na fan siya ng Kimerald, viral
Last month, Willie claimed that the circulating video where he was talking with former presidential spokesperson Harry Roque was cut to make it look like he was laughing about the loss of the ABS-CBN franchise. In what was shown their video taken on May 27, 2020 where Willie said that he owes a lot to the station because that's where rose to fame.
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!