- Sen. Cynthia Villar remains as the richest senator in the Philippines
- Along with her in the billionaire’s club is Sen. Manny Pacquiao
- Sen. Antonio Trillanes is still the “poorest” senator of them all
There are billionaires serving in the Senate. Their wealth was not a hinder for the Filipinos to vote for them and to continue their public service.
KAMI learned from Manila Times that Sen. Cynthia Villar maintains her rank being the richest senator. Meanwhile, Sen. Antonio Trillanes has become the “poorest” senator, still, with more than P6 million net worth.
Here are the top 10 richest Philippine senators according to their declared statement of assets, liabilities and net worth (SALN) in 2017:
1. Sen. Cynthia Villar – P3,633,260,266
2. Sen. Manny Pacquiao – P2,946,315,029.93
3. Sen. Ralph Recto – P538,889,914.15
4. Sen. Juan Miguel Zubiri – P152,094,252.72
5. Sen. Sonny Angara – P131,765,860
6. Sen. Franklin Drilon – P93,727,005
7. Sen. Grace Poe – P90,674,709.72
8. Sen. Sherwin Gatchalian – P88,226,485.77
9. Sen. JV Ejercito – P78,953,332.58
10. Sen. Richard Gordon – P69,508,942.57
As previously reported by KAMI, Senators Villar, Poe and Ejercito are seeking a re-election for the upcoming 2019 polls.
Scary Nun Prank Part 2 is already on HumanMeter! Many of you had asked us to shoot the nun prank part 2– and we did it! In this episode, she is going to roam the streets of the Philippines and scare innocent people to death – on KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!