- Glenn Krishnan is known as the look alike girl of Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach
- There are some interesting facts about the long lost sister of Miss Universe 2015 that we are yet to know
- Glenn Krishnan is popularly known for her beauty that is very similar with Pia Wurtzbach
To look similar with a celebrity will make you popular as well.
And Glenn Krishnan is not an exception. Her beauty is noticed on social media at it is very similar with Pia Wurtzbach.
KAMI gathered some facts about the young Filipina from The Trending Facts.
1. Glenn's beauty is similar with Pia's. Miss Universe 2015 will be suprised to know that there is a younger Filipina who is being compared to her beauty. This young Filipina is viewed as Pia's long lost sister. People even see her competing for the 65th edition of Miss Universe.
2. Glenn Krishnan is a local model. Glenn is naturally the attention of the crowd. She is usually invited by advertising agencies to endorse certain product or brand. As a model, she is already gifted with a unique beauty that captures people's hearts. With this, she has been bringing satisfactory feedback to many advertising agencies.
3. Glenn is still a student. The young beauty is studying in the University of Santo Tomas, one of the oldest university known in Asia. It's in no doubt that Glenn would join Miss Thomasian Personality sooner or later.
4. She is half-Filipina and half-Indian. The surname of Glenn, Krishnan, is an Indian surname. Her mother is a pure Filipina, while her father is a Singaporean-Indian ethnicity. With her beauty, we can actually see a touch of Indian charisma on her eyes and nose.
5. Glenn has a sister who is catching any crowd's attention as well. Her name is Ganiel Krishnan. Ganiel is a sportcaster for the Far Eastern University, and was placed second runner-up of Miss Asia-Pacific International 2016. Ganiel is one of the Ate's who is surely proud of her younger sister's Glenn achievements.
KAMI wishes Glenn to achieve her dreams someday!
Talented mom creates Zumba outfits of pre-loved items - on KAMI Youtube Channel.
There are definitely a lot of talented Pinays, just like this rockstar mom!