- Paolo Contis has finally gone back to taping for GMA's upcoming series, "I Left My Heart In Sorsogon"
- It can be worth noting that Paolo will star in the said series alongside Heart Evangelista and Richard Yap
- For the said series, Paolo plays the role of Mikoy who is the ex-flame of Heart's character, Celeste
- Previously, Paolo went viral all over social media due to his controversial break up with actress-host, LJ Reyes
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Paolo Contis, 37, has stirred buzz on social media once again after his co-actor, Heart Evangelista, posted his behind-the-scene photo on her Instagram account.
It will be recalled that the actor, alongside Heart and Richard Yap, will star in GMA's upcoming primetime series, I Left My Heart in Sorsogon.
For the upcoming series, KAMI learned that Paolo will be playing the role of Mikoy who is said to be the ex-flame of Heart's character, Celeste.
In a series of stories posted on Heart's Instagram account, the 36-year-old-actress began by posting a photo of her stunning OOTD.
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
One of the photos Heart posted was that of her shoes, tagging the Italian luxury fashion house, Dolce & Gabbana in her picture.
Meanwhile, what caught the attention of netizens on social media was Heart's stolen photo of the actor smiling in the distance.
For his look, Paolo could be spotted wearing some jeans and a black shirt which was topped off with a gingham polo shirt.
It can be worth noting that Paolo has recently been involved in a series of controversies following his viral and controversial breakup with LJ Reyes.
While the actress-host did not deny nor confirm if there was a third party, Paolo admitted to having one in his viral apology letter on Instagram.
Surf through the photos below:
Paolo Contis is a Filipino actor and comedian. He is of Italian descent who appeared as a child actor in the ABS-CBN show "Ang TV." In 2004, he is currently an artist of GMA Network. He has also won several awards, specifically from PMPC Star Awards.
As reported earlier by KAMI, Paolo Contis's "vakunado" post resurfaced on social media amid his "August 28" text message to Ogie Diaz.
Meanwhile, the 37-year-old-actor also made headlines when he dismissed the news that he stayed in Baguio City for more than three days.