- Kaye Abad and Paul Jake Castillo, in their latest vlog, took the "Jojowain or Totropahin" challenge
- Both Kaye and Paul Jake prepared a list of celebs, whom they would be asking whether they are the "jojowain" type or the "totropahin" type
- Some of the names that Paul picked for Kaye to answer were Piolo Pascual, Sam Milby, Dingdong Dantes, Matteo Guidicelli, Drew Arellano and Derek Ramsay
- At the end of the vlog, Paul Jake could not help but utter "paita ni, unsa man ni na vlog uy" because "napatunayan na hindi siya gwapo"
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
Paul Jake Castillo and Kaye Abad took the "Jojowain o Totropahin" challenge and their answers clearly tickled netizens' fancy.
At the end part of the vlog, Paul could not help but jokingly express how "ansaklap" the vlog is because it only proved that he is not sobrang gwapo.
Some of the names mentioned were Anne Curtis, Erich Gonzales, Nikki Gil, Derek Ramsay, Matteo Guidicelli and Sam Milby.
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
- Anne Curtis, jojowain. She's outgoing and really nice to talk to.
- Heart Evangelista, totropahin. He said that Heart was way out of her league, and that she's too flashy.
- Sarah Geronimo, jojowain. She's in between, and can be considered as "simple," falling into the category of women whom Paul Jake likes.
- Erich Gonzales, jojowain. Crush of Paul Jake for a long time.
- Marian Rivera, jojowain.
- Nikki Gil, jojowain.Simple. "Samok kaayo maarte, uy."
- Sunshine Cruz, jojowain.
- Liza Soberano, jojowain. "Mag-aadjust lang kasi sobrang hinhin."
Here are the answers of Kaye Abad:
- Piolo Pascual, totropahin. While Kaye would have Papa P as a friend, Kaye said that when Papa P stares at you, you would change your mind.
- Sam Milby, totropahin. Kaye said that he is a good tropa. However, Paul Jake then uttered, "ehh.." Kaye answered that, she, Sam and John Prats were friends.
- Matteo Guidicelli, jojowain. He's mabait and down to earth. Kaye added that he's like Paul, "game sa lahat" and "walang arte sa katawan."
- Dingdong Dantes, jojowain.
- Drew Arellano, jojowain. He seems simple and he's not feeling gwapo."Magkakasundo kami, masaya kasama."
- Dominic Roque, totropahin. He's "masyadong gwapo."
- Derek Ramsay, jojowain. "Ayaw ko kasi sa sobrang gwapo."
At the end of the vlog, Paul Jake could not help but say, "Paita ni, Ano ba namang vlog ito oh, napatunayan na hindi ako guwapo."
Kaye Abad, is a Filipino-American actress. She was born on born May 17, 1982 and started her career in showbiz back in 1993 as a member of ABS-CBN's Star Magic. She was launched as a member of Star Circle, now Star Magic Batch 3, in 1996.
Kaye also congratulated Neri Naig on her second pregnancy. She also greeted the wife of her ex-boyfriend a "Happy Mother's Day." Neri, upon receiving the greeting, returned the gesture and likewise congratulated Kaye. Both are now pregnant and are very much happy with their married lives.
The actress recently made some revelations about her talent fee or TF in the past. The actress said that she only earned P800 for every taping of the Kapamilya kids’ comedy show “Ang TV.” She said that the money she earns is not even enough for all the required outfits and transportation expenses. Kay then gave some advice to those who wanted to enter the world of showbiz.