- Mahal, or Noemi Tesorero, has been making headlines after it was confirmed that she already passed away
- Her sister, Irene Tesorero, posted on Facebook the heartbreaking news today, August 31
- Following the news, Mahal and her rumored boyfriend Mygz Molino’s last vlog with Mura has resurfaced
- It shows Mahal and Mura bidding each other goodbye after Mahal and Mygz visited and stayed in Mura’s place in Bicol
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
- At one point in the vlog, Mahal even told Mura, “'Wag ka na mag-cry”
Mahal and her rumored boyfriend Mygz Molino’s last vlog with Mura has resurfaced anew.
This, after Mahal passed away this afternoon, August 31, at the age of 46.
The vlog, published on Mygz’s YouTube channel on August 23, was titled “HANGGANG SA MULI MURA”.
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!
The emotional video shows Mahal and Mura bidding each other goodbye after Mahal and Mygz visited and stayed in Mura’s place in Bicol.
"'Wag ka na mag-cry,” Mahal told Mura who was crying at that time.
“Hanggang sa muli Mura pangako na tutuparin. Sa pagkakataon na ito napagtanto na ni Mura kung ano ang mga pwede mangyari sa kanya sa kanyang desisyon na ginawa at nakausap ko siya na handa siya sa mga darating na araw,” the vlog’s caption reads.
Watch Mahal and Mura’s heartfelt messages to each other at 10:58 of this video:
Mahal, whose real name is Noemi Tesorero, is a Filipina comedienne and social media star. She starred in movies such as “Id'Nal (Mapusok)” (2012), “Kokey” (1997) and “Mr. Suave: Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! Hoy! Hoy!” (2003).
Irene Tesorero, the sister of Mahal, revealed that the comedienne passed away due to COVID-19. According to her post, there is no schedule yet as to the burial because there are COVID-19 restrictions. “Ang aming kapatid na si mahal ay pumanaw na. Wala pa schedule sa kanyang burol due to COVID restriction,” said Irene.
Prominent personalities are also mourning the death of Mahal. After the news broke, celebrities like Jerald Napoles, Ken Chan and KaladKaren Davila, among others, expressed their grief. They took to their social media pages to post about Mahal's death.