Ramon Tulfo, pinuna ang umano'y P13.3 million na relo ni Sec. Duque sa kanyang column

Ramon Tulfo, pinuna ang umano'y P13.3 million na relo ni Sec. Duque sa kanyang column

- Ramon Tulfo took to his PhilStar Column and discussed the alleged P13.3 million-worth watch of Health Sec. Franciso Duque III

- According to Tulfo's column, the watch was an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Ultra watch

- Tulfo said that he wrote about the watch on his Facebook account on April 6, 2021, after his previous newspaper did not use it in his column

- Mon Tulfo also added that he allegedly saw Duque wear the watch on a Twitter post image and even pasted the photo on his Facebook wall

Like and share our Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Share your thoughts in the comments. We love reading them!

Ramon Tulfo, on his August 14 article on PhilStar, discussed the alleged P13.3 million watch of Health Sec. Francisco Duque III.

Ramon Tulfo, pinuna ang umano'y P13.3 million na relo ni Sec. Duque sa kanyang column
DOH Secretary Francisco Duque III (Photo credit: Francisco T. Duque III)
Source: Facebook

According to Tulfo, Duque allegedly wore the watch during a congressional hearing in early 2021.

Read also

Manila Mayor Isko Moreno, nagpositibo sa COVID-19; pumunta ng ospital

"Some eagle-eyed netizens pointed to Duque’s Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Ultra watch, which costs P13.3 million," said Mon in his column.

He also stated that he wrote about the said watch on his FB account on April 6, after his previous newspaper did not use it for his column for one reason or another.

PAY ATTENTION: Enjoyed reading our story? Download KAMI's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Filipino news!

Tulfo then compared the President with that of Sec. Duque. He said that the President is known for collecting antiques and expensive watches, but he does not wear one following a simple lifestyle being a government official.

Sec. Francisco Duque III is the current Secretary of Health in President Rodrigo Duterte’s Cabinet. Before he took over the position in 2017, he previously held it during the administration of former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.

Read also

Retweet ni Enchong Dee tungkol sa magarbong kasal ng kinatawan ng Drivers and Commuters, nag-viral

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III recently reacted to Robin Padilla’s viral video. In the video, the actor and his colleagues can be seen collecting their own nasal swab samples. In a media briefing, Duque then clarified that self-swabbing is not advisable. According to the secretary, performing this may lead to a questionable test result.

Sec. Francisco Duque III revealed that the administration of COVID-19 vaccination in the country started in March. He said that the government will work until the second quarter to reach 60 to 70% of the population. The secretary assured that different sectors of the government are cooperating to come up with a systematic plan of vaccine administration. There is also a formula for the prioritization that will be implemented at all community levels.

Source: Kami.com.ph

Online view pixel