- Dawn Zulueta and her mother, Maria Cleofe Salman, have already received their second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Both Dawn and her mom fell under the categories that are already getting their shots
- Dawn Zulueta falls under the A3 category, wherein those who have comorbidities belong
- On the other hand, Dawn Zulueta's mother belongs to the A2 category, which is the one given to seniors
- The actress was very optimistic as she got her second dose of the vaccine
Dawn Zulueta and her mom have something to celebrate about as both have already gotten their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The actress took to Instagram and showed a picture where she was being vaccinated.
It was ascertained that Dawn falls under the A3 category, which is for persons who have comorbidities.
Her mom, on the other hand, falls under the A2 category, which is for the senior citizens group.
"Mum(A2) & I(A3) got our 2nd jab closer to BAKUNA MATATA. #sanaall #herdimmunity" said Dawn in her post.
Dawn Zulueta is a Filipina actress. She is one of the most-respected actresses in the country.
Dawn Zulueta flaunts her flourishing silver grey hair on her latest Instagram post garnering tons of reactions. Many loved the look and it earned the premier actress a lot of positive comments online. The 52-year-old actress defies time and age with her timeless look, and it is quite obvious that she looks really great . She used the hashtag #DawnsUbanLegend and after a year, her uban looks really beautiful.
Dawn Zulueta and her daughter Ayisha found a way to bond amid quarantine and that's through a TikTok video. The two of them danced hilariously to Nick Thompson's "Hot Girl Summer" and the actress shared the clip on her IG. The actress looked like she didn't age at all and has all the vitality that could match up her daughter's youth. In her caption, she said that these are stressful times and that it's okay to take the edge off and to do something silly.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!