- Derek Ramsay and Ellen Adarna have already become really open about their relationship that they could now freely express their feelings for each other
- The couple exchanged "I love you's" which made many netizens feel kilig vibes to the max
- The photos showed Derek and Ellen in a really sweet pose, and matching photos were posted on their respective social media accounts
- The first one who said the precious words was Derek where he commented, "Love you" on Ellen's post
- The actress then responded and also said "I [heart emoji] u"
Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay exchanged "I love you's" on Instagram, along with posting a similar photo on their respective social media accounts.
The photo showed the sweetness of the couple, wherein they were in a sweet embrace.
Since Derek's account as of writing was not made public, the photos can be seen on Ellen's IG account.
The first was a cute one where both were looking at the camera while the other was kind of a wacky shot.
The couple openly exchanged I love yous on social media, which made many netizens feel kilig.
Rumors about the couple started when Ruffa Gutierrez posted their photos together.
Thereafter, an interview with a reporter inadvertently revealed that Ellen was at Derek's house.
Later, both came out in the open and admitted their relationship.
PAY ATTENTION: Don't miss the hottest Philippine news and celebrity gossip! Follow KAMI.com.ph on Twitter!
Ellen Adarna is a Filipina actress. She is known for her daring and sexy roles. She is an ex of John Lloyd and they have a son, Elias.
Ruffa Gutierrez thrilled a lot of people with her new posts about Derek Ramsay and Ellen Adarna. She uploaded a new video of Derek and Ellen bonding with each other during a party. Derek and Ellen can be seen in the video focused on each other as they conversed. A photo of the two stars with the caption: “Bagay. In fair” was also posted by Ruffa.
The actor took to Instagram and posted a photo of the cover shoot of Mega magazine. The actress commented on the photo, "Ang guwapo mo pala" followed by the hashtag "#jawdrop" and three emojis. In her IG story, she then proudly reposted the photo of Derek and said, "OMG! My boyfriend."
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!