- J-King, a popular Fliptop artist, was arrested by the police in Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija
- The police initially apprehended J-King and his companion for riding a motorcycle without helmets
- When the two tried to get away, the police decided to inspect their motorcycle
- Two kilos of suspected marijuana estimated to cost around P240,000 were found in the vehicle
- In J-King’s motorcycle, a glass pipe and a lighter were also found by the authorities
Fliptop artist J-King was recently arrested by the police in Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija.
In a video report by the GMA News program "24 Oras", the police initially apprehended J-King and his companion for riding a motorcycle without helmets.
However, the police decided to inspect the motorcycle when the two tried to escape.
During their inspection, the police found two kilos of suspected marijuana that is estimated to cost around P240,000.
The authorities also found a glass pipe and a lighter in the hip-hop star’s motorcycle.
Here is the full video report from 24 Oras:
J-King is a popular Fliptop artist or battle rapper in the Philippines. He has participated in around 20 rap battle videos that have garnered over 45 million views already. The hip-hop artist has yet to release a public statement about his recent arrest.
There have been several celebrities who have been arrested in recent years due to illegal drugs. Well-known actor Mark Anthony Fernandez spent time in jail back in 2016 due to possession of marijuana.
Krista Miller, the alleged past girlfriend of actor Cesar Montano, was also arrested years ago for allegedly selling illegal drugs. However, her camp denied that Krista is a drug pusher and said that she is not involved in illegal drugs.
Please always like and share our amazing Facebook posts to express your support for the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters so don't forget to react to our posts.