- For the first time ever, Mayor Chavit Singson introduced his youngest daughter to the public
- In a surprise birthday celebration, his 5-year-old daughter made an appearance in an online show
- According to chemist Pinky Tobiano, it was the first appearance of his youngest daughter in a public online show
- The father-and-daughter showed a cute and sweet moment during the online live show
- Mayor Singson also gave away P50,000 to 10 fathers as a way of commending them during the Father’s Day special
PAY ATTENTION: Click "See First" under the "Following" tab to see KAMI news on your News Feed
During a live online show, Ilocos Sur Mayor Luis “Chavit” Singson got a surprise from his 5-year-old youngest daughter, Rhian Singson.
KAMI learned that Singson and Senator Manny Pacquiao were among the special guests in the show of famous chemist Pinky Tobiano.
In a report by PEP.ph (authored by Jojo Gabinete), during the Facebook live of Essential Cleaning Tips with Chemist Pinky Tobiano Father’s Day special, Mayor Singson finally introduced his youngest daughter to the public.
According to Tobiano, Rhian is the new baby of Cornerstone Entertainment and it was her first-ever appearance in an online show.
As seen in the video, a little surprise was prepared for Singson who celebrated his 79th birthday last June 21. While they were singing “Happy Birthday” to him, Rhian came to him holding a cake and kissed him on the cheeks.
“Ang masasabi ko lang, panahon na para magpakabait tayo. Itong nangyayari ngayon na COVID ay para ipaalala satin ng ating Maykapal, so panahon na para magbago tayong lahat at panahon na rin para tutulong tayo,” he said as his parting words.
PAY ATTENTION: Shop with KAMI! The best offers and discounts on the market, product reviews and feedback
During the Father’s Day special, Singson gave away P50,000 to 10 fathers who shared their heart-warming stories amid the COVID-19 crisis.
Former governor Chavit Singson is known as a popular politician and one of the richest men in the Philippines.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!