Herbert Bautista is a former Quezon City Mayor, film and television actor, and comedian from the Philippines. He has been in politics for a couple of years and made records of being the youngest Filipino mayor after he was elected in 1995.
The stunning actor made his debut after filming in Make It With You. As a result of his excellent acting skills, he has managed to feature in several films and television shows throughout his career life. He is an active member of the Liberal Party of the Philippines.
- Birth name: Herbert Constantine Maclang Bautista
- Celebrated name: Herbert Bautista
- Date of birth: May 12, 1968
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Herbert Bautista age: 51 years
- Place of birth: Quezon City
- Profession: Filipino actress and politician
Herbert is among the three children born to his Filipino parents in Quezon City, Philippines. The celebrity was brought up by his parents Herminio Butch Bautista and Rosario Baby Maclang. Herbert Bautista siblings are Hero and Harlene. Herbert Bautista family has been living in Quezon City since his childhood. This environment contributed to his active participation in politics.
After graduating from high school, the celebrity joined New Era University to pursue a Bachelor of Laws. He is also an alumnus of San Beda College of Manilla to pursue a Degree in Philosophy and Letters. He later joined the National Defense College of the Philippines to pursue a Master in National Security Administration. He is also an alumnus of the University of Philippines Diliman, where he obtained a Directorate degree in Political Science.
The gorgeous actor debuted in 1997 after filming in a 2+2 show which was aired from 1977 to 1980. He also famed up after featuring in Oh My Mama film, which was released in 1981. When he appeared in this film, he managed to secure other guest roles in films such as Bagets 2 in 1984, Hotshots in 1984, and Like Father Like Son in 1985, among others.
Herbert Bautista movies and TV shows
The actor has starred in various movies and television shows.
Below is a list of some of the films that he has featured in:
- 1981-Oh My Mama
- 1984-Bagets as Gilbert
- 1984-Julian Vaquero as Dencio
- 1984-Bagets 2 as Gilbert
- 1984-Shake, Rattle & Roll Douglas
- 1985-Kumander Bawang as Tikboy/Kumander Bawang
- 1985-Like Father, Like Son as Mariano "Nanny" Batobalani
- 1985-Ma'am May We Go Out as John Ramos
- 1985-Working Boys as Kermit
- 1986-Ninja Kids as Dodo
- 1986-Captain Barbell as Tengteng
- 1987-Takbo, Bilis, Takbo
- 1987-Puto as Ivanhoe "Puto" dela Cruz
- 1987-Jack & Jill as Hilario/Jill
- 1988-Jacky Tyan as Juan/Johnny
- 1988-Pik Pak Boom as Danny/Berto
- 1988-Jack & Jill Sa Amerika as Hilario/Jill
- 1989-M & M: The Incredible Twins as Marcelino
- 1989-Dear Diary as Badong/Matthew
- 1990-Hulihin Si Nardong Toothpick as Nardong Toothpick
- 1990-Tootsie-Wootsie: Ang bandang Walang Atrasan
- 1991-Robin Good: Sugod Nang Sugod as Big John
- 1991-Pitong Gamol as Jun Halo
- 1992-Daddy Goon as Kuliling
- 1992-Alabang Girls as Orot/Orly
- 1993-Mga Syanong Parak as Hulyo
- 1993-Dunkin Donato as Buknoy
- 1994-Dobol Trobol as Wong
- 1994-Multo In The City as Oscar
- 1996-Ten Little Indians as Michael
- 1997-Parak: The Bobby Barbers Story as Pinggoy
- 2000-Ping Lacson: Supercop as Rivera
- 2006-Umaaraw, Umuulan as Berto
- 2012-Shake, Rattle & Roll 14 as Donald
- 2013-Raketeros as Berto
- 2016-Bob Ong's Lumayo Ka Nga Sa Akin
- 2019-Silly Red Shoes
Listed below are some of the television series that Herbert has appeared in:
- 2+2 BBC now ABS-CBN from 1977-1980
- Clubhouse 9 from 1977-1978
- Basta Barkada from 1978-1979
- Broadkast Workshap from 1978-1979
- Joey & Son from 1980-1981
- Champoy from 1980-1985
- Dr. Potpot & The Satellite Kid-1985
- Lovingly Yours from 1985-1996
- The Sharon Cuneta Show from 1986-1997
- Kalatong Pinggan from 1987-1989
- Ang Tabi Kong Mamaw from 1987-1988
- Young Love, Sweet Love from 1988-1995
- Eat Bulaga! from 1989-1992
- Bistek from 1990-1992
- Gabi Ni Dolphy from 1990-1992
- Ready Na Direk from 1991-1994
- Pandakekoks from 1990-1991
- Alabang Girls The Sitcom Series from 1992-1993
- Tondominium from 1992-1993
- ASAP Natin To! from 1995-present
- GMA Telecine Specials in 1995
- Mikee in 1995
- Mikee Forever The Sitcom from 1994-1995
- Haybol Rambol from 1994–1995
- Mary D'Potter in 2001
- Wow! in 2002
- Klasmeyts in 2002
- Super Inggo in 2006 as Kumander Bawang
- Super Inggo 1.5: Ang bagong bangis in 2007 as Kumander Bawang
- Sabi Ni Nanay in 2007
- It's Showtime from 2009-present
- Ikaw Lamang in 2014 as Algaro
- Bubble Gang in 2014 as Himself
- Dear Uge from 2019-present
- Make lt with You in 2020
Who is Herbert Bautista wife?
The Filipino politician was first married to Tates Gana for many years, and the couple was blessed with two children. The eldest child is a daughter called Athena. Herbert Bautista son is called Harvey Terrence Gana Bautista. He was born on August 16, 2003, and is also a famous Filipino actor. In 2018, Herbet took his family on vacation to Europe, where they visited France, Italy, and Greece.
However, in 2014, he started an affair with Kris Aquino, a Manilla TV host. Herbert Bautista wedding with Kris was postponed by the celebrity over a phone call to Aquino on April 8, 2014. In 2018, he wanted to rekindle his relationship with Kris Aquino, but she did not give in.
When is Herbert Bautista birthday?
The famous Herbert Bautista Make It With You star was born on May 12, 1968, and his birth sign is Taurus.
Herbert Bautista net worth
The celebrated Filipino actor and politician is estimated to have a net worth of about 44 million dollars. A large amount of his net worth is attributed to his professional career as an actor. According to most sources, the probability of increasing his net worth is very high because he is still energetic and active in the film and entertainment industry.
Herbert Bautista is celebrated for his significant contribution to the film industry and politics in the Philippines. Most film enthusiasts cannot wait to see him feature in new movies in the future. His life has been very inspiring for many upcoming actors and politicians globally.