- Senator Imee Marcos said that she is doing okay after she was unable to attend the last Senate session
- The senator also mentioned that her brother, Bongbong Marcos, has been feeling “unwell”
- Bongbong has been staying at home after not feeling well since he arrived from Spain
- He also took the test for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and still waiting for the result
- Imee said that she and their 90-year-old mother former First Lady Imelda Marcos are doing “okay”
Senator Imee Marcos has shared information about the current health condition of her brother, former Senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr.
KAMI learned that according to Imee, Bongbong is feeling “unwell.”
In a report by ABS-CBN News, Imee said through a text message that Bongbong is getting better at his home.
“He came back from Spain unwell... Getting better at home,” Imee said.
The senator also said that her brother was able to get the test for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) days ago and now they are just waiting for the result.
“Finally got a test 2 nights ago... wala pang result,” she said.
A staff from the Marcos reportedly said that Bongbong has been staying at home since he came Spain.
“Nasa bahay lang po [si Bongbong]. Siyempre, senior na din kaya di naman naglalabas. Same with SIM (Sen. Imee Marcos),” the staff said.
As reported by GMA News Online, Imee said that she and their 90-year-old mother, former First Lady Imelda Marcos are “okay.”
In an earlier report by Manila Bulletin (authored Mario Casayuran), Imee was not able to attend the special session of the Senate for the Bayanihan Act of 2020.
According to her spokesperson, Imee has a cough and was not given clearance by the physician to attend the last session.
Imee and Bongbong are children of the late President Ferdinand Marcos and Imelda Marcos who both entered politics. They have another sibling, Irene Marcos-Araneta.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
KAMI reviewed the 2020 Oscar Best Picture movie "Parasite" to let you know if it is worth checking out! Check out all of the exciting videos and celebrity interviews on our KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!