- Ethel Booba’s new YouTube vlog episode is about her first salary as a vlogger
- The comedienne was able to receive the salary by going to a Western Union branch
- According to Ethel, she used her salary to buy items for her baby girl, Michaela
- A stroller, formula milk, and diapers were some of the items she bought with the money
- The social media star was accompanied by her partner Jessie Salazar and baby Michaela while buying the items
Ethel Booba has released a new episode of her YouTube vlog concerning her first salary as a vlogger.
KAMI learned that she was able to receive the salary by going to a Western Union branch.
The comedienne revealed that she used her salary to buy items for her baby girl, Michaela.
Some of the items she bought with the money include a stroller, formula milk, and diapers. Ethel was accompanied by her partner Jessie Salazar and baby Michaela while buying the items.
“Andito tayo sa Western Union, kukubra ng AdSense. Salamat sa mga hindi nag-skip ng ads. Thank you.
“Mamili na kami ng diaper at gatas! Diretso na grocery,” Ethel said.
KAMI reported earlier that Ethel showed off the angelic face of her baby girl Michaela.
Ethel Booba is a popular comedienne known for her hilarious tweets about the latest political and showbiz controversies. She also made headlines when she claimed that her talent fees for a couple of well-known ABS-CBN shows she appeared in were not given to her.
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
In the new episode of our “Celebrity Tricky Questions,” the respondents tried to guess the celebrities by just looking at their eyes! Check out all of the epic and exciting videos on our KAMI HumanMeter YouTube channel!