Tarlac State University (TSU) is a public university located in Tarlac City, Philippines. The institution has three main campuses, one located in San Vicente, another in Brgy. Binauganan and Brgy. San Isidro. The school has provided an easy to access website that allows students to view their grades anytime, anywhere. Do you know how to login and register in TSU portal?
The school's mission statement is to provide a premier research institution by enhancing research undertakings in the fields of technology and sciences. As observed in their top-of-the-line facilities and high-profile educators, TSU proves to be determined in bringing the best quality education possible.
Functions of the website
- Access to grades and evaluation of academic standing
- Access to balance in tuition fees and miscellaneous fees
- Free licence to Microsoft Office 365
- View courses offered and section available
- Other relevant services
TSU portal: login
Here is a step by step guide on how to open TSU portal:
- To access the portal, simply register by logging in the registration page. On July 2018, the university provided a free license to Microsoft's Office 365 software. This is helpful because the credentials that students will use to access Office 365 are the same when signing in to the website.
- Students with a fully verified registration can go to the login page to sign in. It is important to remember that the MS Office 365 account is the same one to be used when signing in.
- You are now logged in and should be able to view your grades, tuition balances, and more.
TSU portal: sign in
To be eligible for the benefits of the website, an individual must be a bona fide enrollee of the university. Upon successful enrollment, students can register for a TSU account by logging in the registration page, where a Microsoft account will be created. This is the link for TSU portal online registration.
Now you know how to register in the TSU portal. The process is that simple.
READ ALSO: ARIS portal login, app, student